Secrets all around us

I know that the king seems too old for Violet, but don't forget that Fay's and Druids don't age after 32 years of age, and fairies and Druidess's don't age after the age of 28, so they could be thousand of years old but look young and gorgeous. To them, age means nothing, so when I write about William and Lidia being grandparents to Violet, do not imagine them old, they still look very young and beautiful. And the king of Fay's, Kalen, he is very young looking even if he has lived for thousand of years, of course violet is a child, but very soon , she will be a full grown woman, and when she kisses Kalen, don't forget that Kalen is a handsome young looking man, he's not old looking at all.

Another thing, don't mix up this story with my other series, my highlander my heart part one and part two have no storyline connection with this series that I have started. In my other stories the Fay king was Kheelan and the queen was Tatiana, and they truly love each other, in this series the king and queen is Kalen (pronounced k-a-y-l-e-n) and Prilla. And they don't really love each other at all.

When I find a way to get back into my other profile I will finish the other series too. I love my other books but can't get into the freaking account to finish them!!! It's been hacked!!!!!!

And this account is also starting to go bezerk, remember if anything happens to this account I will start another account by the name of Theodora the Greek so don't forget this name!!!!!

**********

After Violet closed the curtain, she dropped to her feet and quickly turned around. Lucious was standing with his feet spread apart and his arms crossed over his muscled chest staring at her, and she nearly died from fear. Was he going to tell her father that she had snuck out of the castle again? If he did, her father would surely punish her, because he had given her her last warning the day before when he caught her smuggling a few puppies underneath her bed.

Lucious eyed his little cousin suspiciously. What was she up to this time, he thought. Violet was always getting into mischief, finding stuff to do that went against her fathers wishes.

"And where may I ask are you coming from?" He asked, his voice sounded a little gruff on purpose.

"Nowhere, someone had left the window open and I thought to close it, because it was getting too cold in here." She told him in a sweet little fake voice, and threw him an adorable smile that she knew would melt his heart,

Lucious almost fell for it too, she was just too adorable to resist, but she had gone too far this time sneaking out of the castle. Tis was too dangerous out there for a little girl, he thought.

Lucious drew his eyebrows together, and growled, "You are not ever to leave the castle again unescorted! Do you hear me?" His voice sounded harsh, but it was for her own good. Someone had to strike fear in her, because her father was too soft on her.

Violet placed her hands on her hips, and her violet eyes turned hazed with anger, "You can't tell me what to do, you're not my father!" She threw at him angrily.

Lucious did everything he could not to laugh. His little cousin was a she cat, but she was adorable, and he wanted to take her in his arms and give her a hug, but for the fact that what she did was very dangeros, and he needed to make sure that she would not repeat it again.

"I can and I will!" He told her coldly, someone needs to spank her arse until it was red with bruises! She is out of control, and every time she left unchaperoned from the castle her safety was at stake.

"No you can't! Only my father has that right, not you!" She snapped.

"Then I will go find your father and report to him what I caught you doing." He threatened, and watched as her lips trembled with fear.