Talk to me

Lucious closed his eyes, and waited, her warmth wrapped around his heart. He felt her body ease itself on the bed next to him, and his heart almost flipped out of his muscled chest. The warrior wanted to pull her into his arms, and claim her this instant, but he was afraid he might scare her off. Not wanting to take the risk, he remained still.

Her fingers ever so softly traced his chiseled face lightly, and Lucious held his breath as her fingers traveled lower to his chest, and even lower than that to his abs of steel. His heart stopped pumping, and he restrained himself from making a move, not ready yet to reveal to her that he was awake and aware that she was there, but it was getting harder to lay still. His body was on fire, and he had missed her so very much that every cell in his body had sprung to life, and begged to claim her quickly and without mercy.

Lucious felt her warm body lay down softly next to his, and her arm wrapped around his tapered waist. He closed his eyes and tears streamed down his face. He loved her with everything inside him, and knew in that instant that tonight he will not let her leave. He will mark her body with his hands and lips, and brand her his forever.

She cradled her head against his bare chest, and Lucious felt her body relax itself. He finally understood what was happening. Abby came every night to his bed, and slept with him. More tears glided down his handsome face, and he choked back a sob. Oh GOD, how he wanted her, he thought, as everything inside him ordered him to claim her now.

Abby tensed immediately and pulled away from him. She heard his soft sobs and alarmed, almost flew off the bed. Lucious felt her move away and instantly wrapped his arms around her as she tried to escape, slamming her against his muscled chest, making her his prisoner in his powerful grip.

"Calm down Abby." He whispered hoarsely, as she tried to release herself from his tight hold. "You are safe my love."

Frightened that he had caught her in his bed, Abby didn't hear what he said, and frantically tried to pull herself away.

"Abby stop!" Lucious demanded, and tightened his hold around her. On his command, Abby froze and tears of shame glided down her face.

Her tear drops fell on his chest, and Lucious groaned. Flipping her underneath him, the Druid's rock solid, muscled body trapped her, and she was left powerless, and at his total mercy.

Lucious could see her body slowly making itself visible, until she was all there in her human form. Even though it was dark in the room, his vision was as powerful at night as it was in the daytime, and he saw every inch and curve on her beautiful body. Heat spread throughout his entire body, and he trembled with lust. Wanting to release his seed inside her, he wasted no time as he nudged her thighs apart with his knee and prepared himself to enter her, but when his eyes met and locked with hers, he saw fear in them, and stopped.

"Abby don't be frightened, I won't hurt you." He whispered hoarsely against her ear.

At first she tried to resist, but every part of her body ached to be touched by him, and Lucious finally felt her surrender to his touch underneath him, and his body was on set on fire.

He could feel her heart beat against his, and could no longer hold himself back as he lost all control and dropped his mouth to her lips. His tongue probed and pushed her plump lips apart, and he slid his warm tongue inside.

My dear beautiful fans, please forgive me, but tonight I'm in no mood to continue writing. I'm so tired from yesterday, that I just want to lay down and sleep. I had thanksgiving in my home yesterday, my family and extended family were over and we had a very beautiful thanksgiving. I hope each and everyone of you enjoyed the day, and were thankful for all that GOD has given you.

I promise you I will write a long chapter for you in the morning, when I will be feeling a lot better. If I continue writing today I know that it will be a poorly written chapter, so I will stop for now and continue tomorrow. I do ask something from you tonight, I will start by saying what I am grateful for, and I want all of you to do the same. Write a comment of what you are thankful for, and give praise to our LORD for all you have. I will comment first below, and please join in on saying what you are thankful for. And don't ever forget that I love each and everyone of you and am grateful for all your votes and comments.

Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxxoxo