What trickery is this?

Nessa squealed with delight, could she really be pregnant? Her mother gave her a warm hug,

"Your symptoms are those of someone with child, although tis still too soon to tell, my guess is that you are at least a month with child." Her mother said warmly.

It was Kyra's turn to hug her friend. "I'm so happy for you Nessa, and another child in our family would be a blessing." She said, excited for her soon to be sister-in-law.

"But how could that be? I thought that Fay's and Druidess can't produce children if they mated, isn't that the way of it?" Nessa asked, curious to know how this miracle happened, and how would Hawk feel when he finds out that she carries his child? she thought with dismay, would he be excited? Does he even love children? They always believed that it was impossible for this to happen, so they never talked about such a thing.

Her cheeks warmed at the thought of a child created by the love they have for each other. Mayhap a son that looks like his father, handsome and strong, to carry Hawks bloodline into, the future.

It was almost time for dinner, and the men had not returned yet from their hunting expedition. The wind pushed against the windows, and the servants threw furs against the window panes to ward off the chill. They stoked the wood in the fireplace, and it crackled and burned, as the orange flames licked the logs, bringing warmth into the dining area. It wouldn't do for Nessa to catch a cold, and put her unborn child at risk, Lidia thought, as she ordered more wood to be brought inside from the courtyard.

Nessa made her way to the family table, and sat next to Kyra. She was famished, as she watched the servants bring the platters of food, and place them on the tables around the huge room.

Kyra looked around the half empty room, and sighed. She wondered when their men will be back, it has been almost a fortnight that they have been gone, hunting for meat before the snow comes. She missed Michael terribly, and memories of the night before her husband left, danced in her mind. He had done things to her body that brought a blush to her cheeks. He was a changed man, he was, Kyra thought with a smile, remembering the tenderness in his eyes as he kissed her before he followed the warriors out the door.

Lidia made her way to the table and joined them, just as the servants finished placing the rest of the platters on their table. She watched with a pleasant smile, as Nessa picked up the platters one by one, and piled up a mountain of food on her plate.

Nessa caught her mother eying her, and chimed, "I'm eating for two now!"

The three woman burst with laughter, as they dug into their plates, and ate the mouthwatering veal, and vegetables. Nessa grabbed a piece of fresh baked bread, stuffed it in her mouth and closed her eyes, enjoying the taste of it. Kyra turned to watch her as she ate it.

"What?" Nessa asked, throwing an irritated look at Kyra.

"Well, it's just that you are eating a little too much, and I worry that in a few months, you might look as big as a tub!" Kyra said, holding back her laughter.

Nessa placed the piece of bread she held in her hand on the napkin beside her plate. Kyra was right, if she ended up looking as fat as Gretchen, one of the servants who gave birth to her babe, a few months ago, but still looked like she was with child, she would kill herself.

Lidia watched the exchange between them, and secretly smiled. Her heart swelled with love for the both of them, and could not wait to see the excitement on the warriors face when they returned home. Of course William would get a scolding for keeping such a secret to himself. Lidia knew that he must have had a vision about the babe, and wondered why he chose to keep it a secret from her.

After dinner, the warriors who had remained behind to watch, and protect the woman, and children, rose from their chairs eagerly, to grab a chair in the great hall, and start their games. Gambling was a sport that all men took game in, and they drank their ale, and placed wages all night long. It gave them something to do during the long winter nights.

The ladies of the court made their way to one of the many sitting rooms of the castle, and sat in comfortable chairs, chatting away, as they ate their scones, and drank their tea by the warm fireplace.

Nessa was tired and decided to retire for the night in her warm bed, and as she left Kyra and her mothers company, she made her way to her bedchamber, just as missy was exiting after stoking the firewood in the fireplace.

The warm glow of the crackling firewood, warmed the room, and Nessa smiled at the servant girl in appreciation, and then she closed the door, undressed herself, and slipped under the warm blankets on her bed. As she drifted off to sleep, it was Hawks image that she saw, as her body ached to have her soulmate in bed with her.

Hours later, comfortable under the warmth of her blankets, and into a deep sleep she was, Nessa's did not hear her Fay come in the room, until he was undressed, and under the covers, working his way down to her private domain.

Nessa's eyes fluttered open instantly, when Hawk parted her thighs, and his tongue reached it's destination, and slipped inside her. Nessa had not the chance to welcome her lover back, as she laced her fingers in his golden thick hair, lifted her bottom upwards, and panted breathlessly.

A masculine groan escaped hawks lips as his tongue dug deeper into her, and tasted sweet honey. His massive shaft throbbed with pain, not having been released of its burden for almost a fortnight, and as he heard Nessa moans of delight, knowing that he had satisfied her, he wasted no time pulling his body quickly over her, and thrusting his shaft inside her.

Hawk closed his eyes as the sweet sensation filled him. He moved with deep even thrusts inside her, enjoying the feel of her around him. His stomach tightened, as it prepared itself for the release of his semen that had waited patiently for this night to come.

The warrior dropped his head, to the nape of her neck, and pressed his lips against the softness of her velvety skin. His tongue then glided to her breasts, and he circled around her nipples, until he mad with desire. He slammed into her a few more times, and released his seed inside her.

"Nessa!" He called out hoarsely into the dark night, as his muscled, warrior body shook violently above hers, "heart of my heart, I have missed you fiercely!"

Nessa wrapped her arms around his neck, she was overwhelmed with the love she felt for him, and having missed him a great deal, her emotions got the best of her, and she cried softly.

Hawk pulled his head back, "Why do you weep, are you not happy that I have returned?" He questioned her, not understanding why she was crying, "has something happened that I need to know lass?"

"No, everything is fine, it's just that I have missed you very much." She told him, as fresh tears glided down her face.

Hawk squeezed her tightly into his strong and possesive arms, and whispered sweet nothings in her ears. Thus they spent the night, holding each other, and making love until the wee hours of the morning, when Nessa fell asleep in his arms, exhausted and fully content.

The Fay had no need of sleep, and he raised his head on his elbow, and watched Nessa sleep. He had never seen a more beautiful vision in his entire existence, and she was all his, he thought with satisfaction. Pushing asside the thought of Robert, that kept creeping up in his mind at the oddest moments while he was away hunting. He had yet to find out who this Robert was, and made a mental note to ask Michael to point him out. He would not bother Nessa with this small task, not wanting to upset her.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxxoxxoxo