The looking glass

Eva looked through the looking glass and smiled wickedly. She saw the exchange between Michael and Kyra, and even though she could not hear what they were saying, she knew that it didn't end well. With only three days left before doomsday, she thought to visit the Prince in his bed chamber tonight, and see if he will have her in his bed. She missed him terribly, and wanted to taste him.

Soon, she thought, Kyra will be dead, and he will be hers again. Heat claimed her loins and she wasted no time, as her fingers glided up her thighs, and slipped into her private domain.

"Yes." she whispered hoarsely, as she moaned out loud, and satisfied her thirst for pleasure.

*************

The meanest witch of the bunch, looked around her, counting heads, and realized that one was missing.

"When this is all over and we defeat the enemies, and gain control over castle Lennox of Sterlingshire, I will personally claim my position as new ruler of the castle, and you will all bow to me! Whoever brings me the dead body of the Druidess Kyra, will receive a seat in my empire right next to me!" She said, eyeing every single witch sitting around the big round table.

All the witches stared at each other hoping to be the one to kill Kyra to gain their position of honor as second in command next to the head witch. Excitement was in the air as each witch expressed how they will be the one to produce the corpse of the lovely princess.

*********

Hours later, the full moon hung as a pretty ornament in the sky, surrounded by stars that sparkled like diamonds in the night sky. It was quiet thoughout the palace as all were sleeping peacefully in the castle Lennox of Sterlingshire.

Michael poured himself another goblet of ale, and swallowed it in one gulp, trying to forget his sorrows. He was drunk and ready to pass out. Removing his kilt from around his tapered waist, Michael jumped on his bed, and as soon as he closed his eyes, he past out in a drunken stupor.

A few hours later, Eva appeared into Michael's chamber, and tip toed to his bed, removed her gown, and stood naked besides the Druids bed. The moon cast it moonbeams on the warriors muscled body, and Eva's sharp eyes appraised the Prince from head to toe. Things were happening inside her that she could not explain, and had her body burning with desire. She quickly slipped onto the bed next to the warrior, and traced his body slowly with her finger tips. Heat surged, and claimed every inch of Eva's body, as she climbed on top of him, unable to wait anymore. Placing herself on his shaft, she slowly lowered herself over him until he filled her completely, and she moaned with desire.

The warrior let out a masculine groan, and his huge calloused hands grabbed her from the waist, and he thrust his shaft upwards deep inside her. Her sweet cries mingled with his groans of passion, and it didn't take long for the both of them to reach their peak as waves after waves of pleasure claimed them, and they trembled in each other's arms.

"Kyra." The warrior whispered huskily as his body shook violently with passion.

Eva looked down at the Druid, and for a moment hate filled her heart for Kyra, but she quickly forgot about her, as another wave of pleasure shook her, and she trembled with lust.

Michael passed out again, and Eva was disappointed that she would not get any more pleasure from him at this time, and she fell next to him on the bed, and cuddled up against his naked warrior body, just like she always had before Kyra came, and stole him from her.

In the morning, the Prince woke up with a splitting headache, and placed his hand on his forehead wincing from the pain that he felt. How much did he drink last night he wondered, as an image came to his mind, and his eyes opened up wide. Turning his head slowly to his right he found Eva laying next to him naked.

"What the h£ll!" He growled, not believing what he saw, as flashbacks from last night came to his mind. His heart beat wildly against his muscled chest, as he remembered someone on top of him, giving him sexual pleasures. In his drunken stupor, he thought it was Kyra! Eva tricked him, and used his body while he was drunk and passed out!

"Crazy Bitch!" He howled, and jumped out of bed.

Michael looked around for his kilt, and wrapped it around his tapered waist, and he then ran his fingers through his hair with a deep sense of regret. Although he was drunk and out of his mind last night, he knew that if Kyra found out, she would never forgive him.

His heart beat wildly as he picked up Eva's gown, and walked around the bed to wake her up and get rid of her before someone saw her in his room. He nugded her, and seconds later she fluttered her eyelashes, and smiled up at him. Michael almost strangled the life out of her, as he threw her gown in her face.

"Get up, and get dressed before I throttle you!" He yelled, "if Kyra finds you here I will slit your throat!"

"That's not how you felt last night when you spilled your seed inside me." She purred.

Crazy out of his mind that she tricked him by taking advantage of his drunken state, he reached down and grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her off his bed. "You crazy bitch, zap yourself out of this room right now, and if you ever come back here again, I will bury you alive!" He threatened wildly.

At that moment the door swung open, and Edward, and his mother stood at the doorway not believing their eyes.

Michael shut his eyes tightly, and took an inhalation of breath.

"You bastard! Couldn't even stay faithful to your betrothed days before your wedding." He said through gritted teeth.

"Let me through please," Kyra said, as she pushed Edward out of her way, and stepped inside Michael's room.

As soon as Eva heard Kyra's voice, she climbed out of bed, and stood naked next to Michael, there was a half smile on her beautiful lips, and her eyes glowed with satisfaction, when Kyra glanced at her. She was secretly pleased that the young servant girl she found in the hallway last night, accepted her gold coin, and in return, all she had to do was notify Edward, Lidia and especially Kyra, to come to Michael's chamber at sunrise. Her plan worked out exactly as she wanted it to.

Kyra said not one word to her betrothed, she just turned around, and walked away with her head held up high, and her pride still intact. Edward and Lidia followed behind her, and disappeared down the stairs.

Michael was devastated. He knew that he was in big trouble, and he also knew that no one would believe his innocence in all of this. Grabbing Eva by the neck, he threw her against the wall.

"You did this, it is all your fault!" He growled, and squeezed her neck until she panted for air. "Leave and don't come back, for next time I see you, I shall kill you!"

Letting her go, he stomped out of his chambers leaving behind Eva who stared after him with a smile on her face. Placing her hand on her stomach, Eva closed her eyes and rubbed it gently. She had his seed inside her now, and it was only a matter of time before it grew. She threw her gown over her head and zapped herself out of there. She was going to go somewhere in hiding, until after the battle was over, to make sure that her fetus was safe. She could already feel it fluttering inside her, and she was blissfully happy.

My dear fans, before you all bombard me with questions, a Druid baby grows at the speed of four times faster than a regular human, so yes, as soon as a Druid child is conceived it begins to grow immediately at a super sonic fast pace.

Thank you for all your votes and comments, they mean the world to me. Xoxxoxxoxo