Violets heart

I'm sorry everyone, I didn't notice that I had failed to mention how Violet got to be older, forgive me. She is around twenty years of age, because she is part Fay, Valkyrie and a Druidess, she grows extremely fast. I will have to go back In some chapters and start talking more about her age because it seems I made the mistake and grew her within a few chapters, I should have started a few more chapters before that growing her up. That happens because I am always in a hurry to write, and I don't proof read or edit, and so I make many mistakes, but the next day or two of each chapter I'll go back and correct many mistakes, but you won't notice it because you have already downloaded the chapters. Only the new readers on those corrected chapters see the correct version of it.

***********

Violet was standing next to William when Kalen appeared, and his golden eyes fell softly into hers for a brief moment before he looked around the table and nodded.

"Grab a chair Kalen, we need to get started right away, we can't afford to waste any more time." Violet told him, doing everything she could to ignore his rippling muscles that bulged with every move that he made.

Kalen placed his chair next to Edward, and sat down, his eyes not once leaving her beautiful face. He was mesmerized by the way she had blossomed miraculously practically overnight.

Violet ignored the stirring in her heart, this was not the time to think about such things, she thought, as she did her hardest to try and ignore the king. There were important issues to think about, than how handsome the king was!

"There are many things we need to do, and do them fast we must, but the most important thing we must do first is place Abby on the throne where she belongs! It is her birth right to sit in the Valkyrie throne, and we should help her, and by doing so, we gain the support of her people. It is to everyone's best interest that she claim her place on the throne, and become the next and last queen of the Valkyrie." Violet said, looking around the table to make sure that everyone understood how important her words were.

"And how are we suppose to put her back on the Valkyrie throne when the throne is in another dimension?" Edward asked, confused by Violet's words. How long has he been away, he thought, who is Abby?

"Fay land is in another dimension, and we can easily go there if we choose. I think it will be just as easy to enter Valkyrie land too. Going there will not be the problem, we just have to figure out a way to take down the current queen who stole Abby's throne." Violet said, and looked at William, "have you any suggestions how we go about taking her down?"

"We will have to enter their sphere, and see for ourselves what we are up against. We don't know how many valkyries are guarding her, she herself can not be that powerful, because she is not the true queen. Abby carries the powers inside her, and once we find a way to get into their sphere, we can fight our way into the castle and place Abby on the throne. Once she sits on the throne, she will receive her powers automatically, and everyone will know that she is the true queen." William said, and pulled his body back on the chair, and looked around the table to see if his words had any impact on the MacAlister clan.

A that moment, Abby burst through the wooden doors, and she stepped inside closing the doors quickly behind her. When she turned around, all eyes were on her, and she felt a little uncomfortable.

Lucious watched her behind his hooded eyes and felt her love wrap itself around him, but he wondered how placing her on the throne would impact their relationship. If she were going to rule the Valkyries, then when will she have time for him?

Abby glanced lovingly at Lucious, before she took her place next to Violet. She wore a simple gown, and her hair was pulled back into a simple braid, but her beautiful striking features did not go unnoticed by anyone, especially Lucious, who just wanted to steal her away and take her in his arms.

Stephan threw a quick glance at his brother, and jealousy stabbed him. He had loved her first, and even though she was not his soulmate, he could not help the deep feelings inside his heart he carried for her. Mayhap when this was all over and there was peace on earth, he can go with his uncle Edward back to America, he thought, mayhap his soulmate was out there somewhere too. He hoped she wasn't trapped in another lifetime because it would be harder to find her if she was. Pulling his attention back to reality, he heard Kalen speak out.

"I have visited the Valkyries on numerous occasions. The current queen is allies with Prilla. In fact, I think she is probably there as we speak plotting against Abby." Kalen said, "Prilla knows she is not welcome anymore on Fay land,"

Violet looked away from Kalen, knowing exactly why she was outcasted from Fay land, and her cheeks burned red from embarrassment. Kalen gave her a knowing look, before his lips curled into a smile. No one missed the look the king gave Violet, and they were all curious to know what the two were hiding.

Hawk glanced at William and their eyes met and locked. Both understanding the scene before them, as they silently watched Violets face turn another shade of red. Pulling his chair back, Hawk stood from his chair, wanting to take the attention off his daughter, and said, "I have visited the Valkyries also, and have had a rather close and personal relationship with the current queen, and know that she is not one to mess with."

There was an uproar across the table as a result of his words. It wasn't everyday that one announces that they have screwed the Valkyrie queen.

Kalen raised an eyebrow at his friend, and said, "How in the world have you managed that? Rumors have it that she is as cold as a fish, and has kept her virginity in tact!"

"Rumors are wrong! I have visited her on more than one occasion, and have slept in her bed, and believe me, she is not cold as a fish!" Hawk laughed, not noticing the cold looks Nessa's brothers were throwing in his direction. "In fact, I know every inch of her chambers, and can get in and out without being seen."

"Father, that is a good idea! We can capture her while she sleeps." Violet said excitedly. "Or you can even pretend that you are visiting her bed again, and lure her into another location, outside of Valkyrie land, and we can kill her!" Violet said excitedly.

"Sounds like a very good idea, do you think you can pull that off Hawk?" Tristan asked.

"Well I ..." He was lost for words, Hawk didn't realize that he would have to play his role to the fullest to capture the queen.

"Of course he can!" William said, "it will be for the sake of the world, to keep the peace and prevent Armageddon. No one need tell Nessa the sacrifices Hawk will have to make for the good of man kind. One night in the queens bed is all he would have to do, and then we can take it from there."

Hawk stood stiff as a board listening to Williams words and his heart beat wildly against his muscled chest. There was no way in hell that he would sleep with the queen. He loved Nessa and he would never touch another in that way.

"William, i will not sleep with the queen! There must be another way, there has to be. I will not do that to Nessa!" Hawk said, already feeling his chest tightening, as fear struck his heart. If Nessa knew what they were planning for him to do, she would never talk to him again.

"Father you must, or we all die!" Violet said anxiously, "no one would judge you for your actions, because you would be doing it for us father, and mother doesn't need to know, no one in this room will ever tell her."

Hawk could not believe that his own daughter wanted him to betray her mother. He could not live with himself if he slept with another. Nessa trusted him, and she deserved his loyalty.

Violet read all the emotions in her fathers golden eyes, and she knew that he was feeling tortured, "Father you must put your feelings of mother aside, and do this to save the world. If you don't, we will all perish father. Do it for me please." Violet begged desperately.

Hawk closed his eyes tightly and took a deep inhalation of breath. "Very well, I will do it for you, Violet, but if your mother finds out it will be the death of her." He said in a broken voice.

"She will never find out!" Daniel said, "no one in this room will tell her."

"It's settled then," William said, "tonight you shall go to the Valkyrie realm and seduce the queen, then you must lure her to where we will be waiting and we shall kill her."

Thank you for your votes and comments xoxoxxoxxoxo