"The shed in my grandmas backyard"

I've shared a story called the "The top hat man" that happened at my grandmas house when I was younger. This however is a different encounter I had at my grandmas.

As long as I've remembered my grandma has lived in one spot. When I was younger she had this old worn down little shed in the backyard. This shed had 2 doors, one facing the back door of the house and the other on the right side of the shed. It had small thin windows like 5 feet above the ground that only adults could see through. Me being 6 at the time I definitely couldn't see through them. The shed remained locked at all time and had newspapers over the windows so no one could look inside. We always asked about it because being kids we wanted to know what was inside. She always said " stay out of there" and would take our attention off of it by giving us some candy. It worked for a long time. Until one day my cousins and I were playing tag in the backyard, I was trying to get away from the one that was IT and there was enough space in between the shed and the fence that I was able to run behind it and hid. Well as I heard my cousins running and screaming trying to not get tagged. I stayed as quiet as possible so I wouldn't alert them to my whereabouts. I had my back to the shed and my legs against the fence. Then I here knock knock coming from behind me. A cold chill shot up my neck, no one was aloud in the shed, who could be in there I wondered. Then the knocking got louder, so I decided to knock back. I responded with 2 consecutive knocks to match what I was hearing. Then I feel something pushed the wall so hard that it threw me against the fence. I ran out of there crying my cousins trying to figure out what was wrong. My grandmas asked and she went back there to investigate. Whoever it was or whatever it was pushed the wall so hard it snapped the sidewall, but only where I was standing. The doors were still locked the windows still shut so no one was in there, there couldn't be. My grandma decided it was time to "clean" the shed. She brought over some people I didn't recognize except one, her pastor from her church. They started dragging things out of this shed and threw it all away. I remember trying to sneak a peak at what was inside but my grandma basically locked me in her room with my other cousins to keep us from seeing. However, once everybody left all of us decided to go check it out, and what we saw made all of us terrified enough to never step foot in there again. There were claw marks on the inside of the walls as if someone was locked in there. There was red stains on the floors and walls. The floors were made of concrete with all these different types of circles carved into it. The part of the wall that got pushed against me was the smashed as if a car had hit it. To this day there are still issues with the shed. There will be times when you are inside and see someone or something peaking through the newspapers on the windows looking right at you. I'm still scared to go inside that shed. Unfortunately when my grandma opened the shed everything what was trapped in there started lingering around the house. But that's a story for another time.

If you want to read about the "Top hat man" just look on my page. He was one of the entities that escaped the shed. I'll post as many story's as I can stomach.

Posted by u/Outrunpawn

Creeps, true stories from Reddit (Second book)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara