People in the woods

So this was about 4 years ago around mid August. I live in NY and there's a few haunted places that are pretty cool to go to. There's one place called Pigmans road and it's and one lane road with no street lights or houses or anything except for about a 30 ft long tunnel and train tracks about the tunnel that just have nothing but woods on both sides and go for miles and miles. Story of this place is there was a man who lives in the woods way back when and kids used to go on his property and mess around with his pigs (hence Pigmans road). So back to the story me and some friends went to the road and climbed up the side of the tunnel onto the train tracks. Then stupidly proceeded into the woods. My one friend Jared told me it would be sweet if I climbed this tree and tried to get to the top. So I start climbing the tree and all of the sudden out of nowhere we heard a blood curdling scream that sounded maybe 20-30 feet away. I jumped down from the tree and we all started running towards the edge of the woods back to the train tracks. Behind us we all heard running footsteps following us but no one ever saw anybody as it was probably 2-3 in the morning but we did have flashlights. Single handedly the scariest experience of my life because that scream in the pitch Black Forest made my heart drop so quick.

Posted by u/georgie7890