My grandfather could've stationed at area 51

Okay, I am on mobile so sorry for the formatting and spelling mistakes.

A bit of back story, I found out recently that my grandfather used to be in the army and was stationed all over the US. He died before Christmas in 2018, in December sometime(I was not told the exact day) when his cancer got the best of him. I wasn't taken along to his funeral. Either way, my father and I went up to his old house to get the things my father inherited from him and we took back lots of photos.

Anyways, my dad was looking through the photos and he saw one of his father with a buddy up against a large building. At dinner that night, my parents were talking about Pete's(grandpa) military career and I jokingly brought up the raid on Area 51. My family argued about it for a while until my dad said, "I think your grandfather was stationed there."

I got so excited, and when I asked my father for details about it and he told me that my grandfather couldn't tell anyone where he was(only the state) or why he was there. Dad also said that grandpa said that it was heavily guarded and any trespassers were to be killed on site.

Not sure if this is really creepy but it really freaked me out the more my dad told me about.

Posted by u/KingOfFishyWaffles