My Bluetooth speaker turning automatically on

OK, so this just happened. It's 1:30 here!

Short info about speaker: it play loud sound when you turn it on or it starts pairing.

So today in evening I was listening to music on my Bluetooth speaker, I listened for almost an hour on my old Bluetooth speaker ( it has a mechanical on off switch) . After that I turned it off and went outside, then came home at 10. After that, I read some books for almost 3 hours ( I didn't hear any sound from speaker as I know I turned it off). I went to sleep at 12:45, and was just laying on bed with a pillow on my head and I hear my speaker turning on and started pairing. I was shocked. I first didn't really care. But after about 10 minutes, I hear that again. To make sure that it's my speaker I grab my phone under the blanket and Turned on Bluetooth and holy fuck it was activated. I quickly turned on lights and search for that shit and it's mechanical switch was on! Now I'm scared af.

Update : I slept whole night by wrapping me in blanket like whole body, for first few hours I couldn't sleep peacefully. I woke up today morning and checked that damn speaker but there is no reason to turn the switch on, I talked about this with my family and they as expected made fun of me for being so naive and "Small scary baby" but yes they didn't turn it on too.

Now I'm literally not going to take that damn speaker with me anywhere near I sleep.

Posted by u/hackkingarman