Random Chat

A boy was left alone in his apartment when his parents went out for the night. After a few hours of watching tv, he decided to try something else. He downloaded a chatting app that allowed you to text random people. He met this girl who seemed pretty chill. For extra precautions, she sent a selfie to ensure she wasn't a male predator.

After talking for a bit, they exchanged names and found out they were the same age. Then she suggested they meet up somewhere. The boy quickly responded with, "how about my place." She immediately agreed to it, but the boy meant it as a joke. After a couple minutes of persuasion, she convinced him to give his address.

About half an hour passed, the boy decided to ask,"are you almost here." She replied with," I already am." Then she sent a photo of the boy laying on his bed using his phone. He became shocked and his face grew worried. She asked if he wanted another and sent a closeup pic of his worried face. He anxiously typed," WHERE ARE YOU?" as he made sure his apartment door was locked and his computer webcam was covered.

He received another photo, this time it was of him covering his webcam. He noticed it appeared that it was taken from his closet. He called the police. Then he got a text from her saying," Its too late cutie." Followed by a video of her walking towards the balcony and peering the camera downwards as you could see his disfigured body bleeding on the pavement.

The cops later found the boys remains on the pavement with his phone still grasped in his cold dead hand. They traced the location of the sender back to a house on the other side of the city. The elderly woman living there explained that her 15 year old daughter committed suicide two years earlier and that her phone was buried with her.

Posted by u/naenaesun