Yubo can be strange sometimes

o there's this app called Yubo where you can "meet new friends" and I matched with this girl which we'll call Ellie who lives in a different state to me. I also added Ellie on snapchat and we were talking maybe 2-3 nights ago about stuff. Keep in mind, I don't know this girl at all.

We were talking about regular teenager things until she tells me that she thinks 'it's hot that i play guitar'. I tell her 'haha thanks' and we kept talking. I tell her that she looks cute and she replied 'thanks x. A couple of more minutes go by and she asks me 'so where is this gonna go?' and I was kinda confused and she cleared t up by saying she wants a reference of where it'll go. She stopped talking to me.

That was a couple of nights ago and I was at work tonight. I live on the border of two states and I didn't tell her where I lived so I stopped thinking about it. Until just under an hour ago. She shows up at my work and tells me "So where are we going?" I almost didn't recognise her and I was super fucking confused. How the hell did she find me? I don't have my snapmaps turned on.

I'm actually kinda scared that she followed me home because there was a car slowly following mine as I was leaving work.

Posted by u/caldog_02