My mom's doppelgänger?

So this is a story when my mom twice in different places and clothes.

One day (when I was 10) I woke up and it was a rainy day, my mom already took a bath and went to work downstairs (our house used to be a shop in the bottom floor), I knew this because when I woke up and ask my brother where she gone he said she's downstairs, So I went upstairs to get some breakfast. After eating breakfast I went to my room to take bath my mom has a habit of leaving the door open in her room and since her room is in front of mine I always closed the door for her but this time it's strange I saw my mom in her usual pyjama sitting on the bed watching TV, I was confused but just ignored it. My brother was hanging out in my room and I told him that he lied to me and mom is in her room, so he argued back and demanded me to show proof so I opened my door and we peeked out no one was there the TV was still on but no one's there. I was spooked and called my mom she yell in reply but the yelling was from downstairs, when I ran downstairs I saw her fully dressed writing down the products she's missing. I ran back upstairs and saw my mom's pyjamas were in the washing machine, I heard my mom called my name then ran downstairs (again) when I got to her she asked me why I came back. It still haunts me because after we moved out and settled down, I sometimes hear my nickname been called in my mom voice (only my family knew my nickname) and when walked to her to reply she always says " are you okay? I didn't called anyone" and when I asked my brother did he heard my mom called me he said no she never did.My brother is very honest and by their expression I knew they didn't lie (if they did my brother would be laughing and tell me what's going on but he didn't)

Posted by u/NLZ_