A demon whisper?

I don't know if anyone will ever find this but I hear something downstairs and it's 3 am. I live alone in a two story house and I have a alarm system installed so I would be aware if there was a intruder. But I don't think it's another human at this point because the voice I hear sounds very odd and almost like a imitation of a human whispering. Whatever is downstairs it keeps asking me to come down. I'm so scared I'm trembling just imagine for a second someone saying come down stairs at 3 AM!!! That's not the terrifying part, the strange voice just said if I don't come downstairs it will come get me. Whatever is downstairs just referred to itself as "it". It's so windy outside which is making things worse I live in the middle of no where so calling for help is out of the question plus I'm too terrified to move. To be continued...

Edit: Part 2

I'm going to jump out of bed and close the door quickly that's the only thing I can so do with how shaky I am at this point. Okay I shut the door...more like slammed the door , but when I was closing the door I smelled something so bad!!!! I couldn't tell what the smell was, but it smelled like something rotting. It's 4am now and nothing has happened but the strange smell. I'm going back to sleep I just hope everything stops. I hear something... I can't make out the words but it's coming from the room next to me. I put my ear against the wall and as soon as my ear touches the wall I hear a deep voice screaming directly into my ear "COME DOWN HERE" ...

Edit :Part 3

I'm terrified at this point and I've decided I'm going to call my mother even though she lives 6 hours away I just need someone to comfort me. It's still windy outside and common around here considering that our winters are weird. As soon as I get off my bed I feel the floor- cold as ice, it hurts to walk on the floor so I instantly jump back in bed to reach for some socks. I find it quite odd that it's so cold in here- I can now see my breath... the heat is on and works great in my house. I'm starting to get worried that ill have to go downstairs to check my thermostat because I will freeze in this room if I just sit here. I can't go downstairs I'm too afraid, instead I'm going to climb out my window and get into my car. I have my keys in my room that will be safer. As soon as I open the window I hear a knock on my door very subtle but noticeable. I'm not going to even think about it I'll just make it to my car and make a run for it. I'm on top of my roof now so I start to climb down the ladder and I look up to make sure my window is closed and as I'm going down I SEE A DARK TALL FIGURE WITH HORNS in my room just staring at me very still with no sign of human emotion no blinking or breathing just staring !!! To be continued...

Posted by u/Chasingsuccess