A Guide to Exploring Abandoned Churches

If you go alone, don't bring a flashlight. You'll see things you don't to.

Don't bring a group bigger than 12.

Bring water and some snacks, but no wine.

If you have to sleep there, sleep in the sanctuary, but not on a pew.

If you try to read the hymnal, the words wont be English anymore.

The Bibles will be blank until you confess.

Don't go in the confessional, the man you are talking to is not the priest and you do not want to know who he actually is.

The crosses on the walls change locations, do not stare at them for too long.

If you see someone praying, don't approach them. If they approach you, don't talk to them and leave immediately.

If you hear the organ playing while your in the basement, know that your time is running out.

If you hear the organ playing in the sanctuary, your time is up.

take what you want, but if you find that one of your possessions is missing, don't look for it, let them have it.

If you find a rosary don't wear it, it won't help you.

the water isn't holy anymore, throwing on the demons in the shadows won't help

Drink the wine if you never wish to leave.

Don't get separated from your friends.

If you spend the night, leave at sunrise, otherwise you'll enter another plane in reality with no way back.

Always leave through the same door you came in.

You might look behind you when you leave to find the church isn't there anymore, this means they took what they wanted.

Never enter the same abandoned church twice. Especially if you forgot something inside. It's a lure. On your second tour through they will know enough about you to keep you there forever.

Posted by u/gemesor