Scariest Experience of My Childhood With Possible Pedophiles or Abductees

When I was in fifth grade I rode the bus home everyday, my bus route was kind of the bad side of town. Lots of projects and trailer parks. Anyway one day for some reason I decided to get off the bus at a much earlier stop than my own, deciding I wanted to stop at a nearby store and get some snacks. I knew the area well since I had grown up in a few different houses in the neighbourhood and I felt comfortable enough walking back home alone. But, I was a really tiny little boy and about 10 years old so I guess pedophile gold. THAT, I hadn't considered. After leaving the store I began my 20 minute trek home down a commonly used street in the neighbourhood, but today it seemed to be kinda desolate. Not 5 minutes after leaving the store, I watch a rusty old white truck with one of those big bed covers on the back slowly roll by me, I was on the left sidewalk and they drove past me. Before I could really think anything of it they pulled into the driveway of a house right in front of me, blocking my path. I was maybe one or one half a house distance away and as I slowed to a stop the driver side window rolled down revealing two really drugged out or just gross old white guys. Both had white hair and I could see one had a nasty white shirt on with stains all over it. Before I had any time to think the guy driving gave me a terrifyingly sinister smile and stuck his hand out doing that finger signal that means come here really slowly. I just turned around and and ran as fast as I could, I can still hear the primal squeal I let out as I sprinted back down the block. I didn't look back once until I was completely clear of the street. After that I jogged home using another route and as soon as my mom got home from work I told her what had happened. She mostly just scolded me for getting off at a different stop and that was the end of it. I don't know what those guys intentions were but the look he gave me and just the overall appearance of the men just gave me the creeps. I kinda forgot about it until I saw this post. Guess I was lucky the circumstances hadn't been any different.

Posted by u/nice-guy_eddie