My House is Fucking Haunted I Swear

I made a comment about this on so I'm posting it here because it's freaky as shit.

I'm home alone, my baby brother is asleep in his crib upstairs and I'm sitting on the couch watching t.v. I believe it was The Office, but the memory is still fuzzy. All the lights except for the one above the dining room were off. I hear my baby brother start to fuss from the baby monitor and look at the screen to see if he's okay.

Static looking particles, kind of like watching a VHS, on the screen from the shape of arms and a head leaning into view of the monitor and pick up the baby. No carbon form of the body is visible so it just looks like the baby is floating. The monitor camera just shuts off and I hear the creak of someone walking down the steps.

My older brother walks down with a smile on his face. He's holding the baby in his arms and hands him to me. I smile with a sigh and thank him. "You look pale, are you okay?" I ask him and he nods. "Fine. You stay safe, okay? I love you." I was confused. He rarely says I love you (verbally or course). He kisses my forehead and his lips feel oddly cold.

He rubs a thumb across the bag under my eye. "Take care of yourself. You're a great person. I would hate to see you wither away." Now I'm really confused. The baby starts crying and my older brother gives him a kiss. "He's just sleepy, je'taime mon cœur." And with that he walks away.

He was acting very strange. It turned out the baby was sleepy. A few minutes later I call him.

"What was that about? Tou were acting very strange?"

"What was what about, mon cœur?"

"You just came down the stairs, gave me Bodhi, talked really weird. And then left."

"No I didn't."

I scoffed. "Yes, you did it just happened."

"my name, I'm in DC, remember? Three day field trip? I won't be home until tomorrow. Who ever you saw wasn't me."

"Oh...Well, good night mon lion."

"'Night, mon cœur."

He was right. That wasn't him.

Second time something similar to this happened.

Me, my brothers, and my eldest cousin were home alone. My Cousin comes down the stairs and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Lock the doors, turn off the lights, and hide in your room. Take the baby with you." I'm confused, but I trust his judgment and do it.

I hide in my closet, which locks from the inside, with the sleeping baby. There's pounding on the door and I flinch. Shushing the baby to keep him quiet. The pounding gets louder and I see my cousin standing in the door way. He looks pale and sickly. He smiles at me and says simply, "Call the police." And shuts the door.

I pull my phone out and call the police. Telling them somebody is trying to break into my house. I tell then my address. I hear a loud bang and I know that was I gun. I think my cousin's been shot. I, in a moment of fear and panic, call him. I hear soft vibration from my room and then his hushed whispers reverberating from my closet.

They open the door and come over to the bed. We all hide close to the wall and wait to hear sirens. Three people tried to break into our house and kill us. They were armed with guns. I told my cousin he came downstairs and told me to lock the doors, turn off the lights and hide in my room.

He told me he saw me tell him to god hide in my room. My older brother told me he saw my cousin tell him to hide in my room. They described the other person as looking pale and sickly. Dead, almost. But moving and speaking and breathing.

I told my parents about all of these things but my mom always got mad and then based it off as me joking. My parents are very religious and believe in ghosts and paranormal entities. Demons and stuff. My abuela thinks they were Angels.

Coming to protect us.

I still think out house is haunted by nice ghosts.

That's probably why a single ant, not spider, rat, or mouse has ever set foot in our house.

Posted by u/totallyahomosapien