Grandmothers premonitions

So this isn't really a scary story. It's honestly kind of more calming than scary. But supernatural nonetheless, and 100% true!

Back in 1999, my mother decided to redecorate her mother (my grandmothers) apartment. I was about 1 at the time. After she was finished, my grandmother told my mom she did such a great job, and she couldn't wait until all of her 9 kids were gathered here in a couple of days. My mom laughed, and said "Mom when the hell are all of us going to be together at the same place? I doubt it, everyone's always busy." My grandmother simply said, "you will see. Mark my words." She proceeded to tell my mom that my great great grandmother had visited her in a dream the night before and simply told her "You're ready child." My grandma then said she didn't have much time left on earth. Keep in mind my grandmothers health was just fine! My mom freaked out and told my grandmother to stop talking like that. My grandma told her to be calm and to not be scared. She then nonchalantly showed my mom the suit she wanted to wear at her funeral. My mom just tried to completely dismiss her claims. Sure enough, the very next day, my grandmother suffered a stroke at around noon and died.

Side story: I used to call my grandmother "mama" when I was a baby. My mom said that around noon the next day, she felt warmth on her cheek, almost like someone was kissing her. She said I then reached out in front of me like a baby does when she wants to be picked up, and yelled out "Mama! mama!". I also did the same thing the day of my grandma's funeral when my cousin was babysitting me in my moms otherwise empty apartment. The rest of my moms brothers and sisters were at my grandmothers apartment, all gathered together at the same place, just as my grandma predicted just days before.

Posted by u/Cc17359