I hate my daughter

I know that's a terrible thing for a mother to say but it's the cold, hard truth. I've hated her since she was a baby. I can't really put my finger on why, there's just something off about her, something evil.

From day one she had her daddy wrapped around her finger, in his eyes she could do no wrong, and really she never did do anything wrong...that we knew about.

She really was the perfect "all-American girl." Her grades were near perfect, she played sports in school, volunteered at the local nursing home, and had tons of friends. She never got into any trouble like some of the other kids at her high school, but I could still feel the evil emanating from her even if nobody else could.

I know that she didn't get into trouble because she was manipulative, she had lots of friends because people were scared to get on her bad side, and she only did volunteer work to try to keep up the act that she was a perfect little angel. Everybody else thought she was just a selfless, sweet girl but I knew the truth.

As she grew older my hatred for her grew too, I seethed with rage every time she would talk about taking up a new sport or signing up for college level courses her senior year of high school. I nearly shook with anger when I'd watch her leave with any of her many friends, and I absolutely despised her any time she spent time with her dad, knowing that he couldn't see how evil and manipulative she was.

I knew I had to do something before she was old enough and strong enough to actually hurt anyone but I knew my husband would be heartbroken if anything happened to her so I waited, hoping she would grow up and go to college and I could forget about her.

Everything changed last summer though, when she and her dad went hiking and he suffered a fall, he went off of the trail and down a hill so steep it was nearly a vertical incline. It was considered an accident, I was told he "slipped" but I know deep in my heart that my daughter pushed him.

He lived for 6 days on life support before he was officially declared brain dead and I pulled the plug. Even though I know my daughter killed him, she did a great job of acting devastated. At his funeral she produced giant alligator tears, she withdrew socially, and even let her grades slip. Her teachers begged me to put her in therapy, which I ultimately decided to go ahead with because I hoped that maybe a psychiatrist would be able to see the evil lurking within her and do something about it.

Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky, she saw her therapist and was put on antidepressants and eventually returned to her old self. I worry about what she is capable of if she could manipulate a trained professional. I guess it's time to take matters into my own hands.

My daughter has a severe allergy to almost everything seafood. Tonight I'm going to make my "surf and turf burgers" which consist of mixing lump crab meat in with the ground beef to make a hamburger/crab cake hybrid. I always make my daughter a plain beef hamburger when I make these, but tonight I'm going to "accidentally" mix up our plates.

I hate to do that to my own daughter, but I have to make sure she is gone before she can hurt anyone else.

Posted by u/ifoundthishumer89