My House is Haunted

So, I've lived in the same house my entire life. And i have always felt a weird presence whenever I'm alone, however in the past few years there has been an increase in "ghostly" activity. I'm 18, and I love collecting vintage antiques and old comic book figurines to display in my room, so maybe a few things I've bought are haunted lol. Here are a few stories.

I often stay up late playing video games, and my dad wakes up at 5am to go to work. At around 3am I went to the restroom. As I was sitting I heard 3 knocks on the door. I assumed it was my dad that woke up extra early, so I said "I'll be right out!" And then I heard one of our kitchen chairs get pulled on the tile flooring(I thought he just went to go sit and wait). When I opened the door my entire house was pitch black, no lights were turned on, and no chairs had been pulled back.

I have this 80's Queen Amidala figure in a display case and it has always given me an eerie feeling, and overtime I realized that her head would change the direction it was facing throughout the day. I never saw it move, but definitely noticed the change in position. It's still in my display case, I'm kinda scared and intimidated by it, so I just leave it alone lol.

2 friends were coming over at 2am to watch a movie and eat junk food, and I told them to wait outside near my garage while I cleaned up my room a bit. When they got to me room they asked me, "what were you doing in your garage?" They then told me that they heard heavy footsteps coming from in there and that it sounded like someone was quickly pacing around.

My entire family was out of town for a few days, so there was no one home. (My room is next to my sisters) I was just sitting at my desk when I heard something drop from my sisters wall, and then I heard a distant "yeah" coming from our living room. We have a front door and a back door, and they each have a metal door with 3 locks, and a wooden door with 2 locks. We also have metal bars on every window. No one broke it, no one was home.

This one is the freakiest one to me. One night I was in bed and as I was trying to fall asleep I realized that my bed was shaking. I kid you not, my entire bed was gently vibrating. I placed my had against the wall to make sure I wasn't tripping out, and even my hand moved bc of the vibration. I tried to ignore it but it kept getting stronger. I turned on the lights in my room and looked it up on google and turns out it could be a spirit trying to get my attention so I feed it energy.

These are just a few, my family has experiences of their own. If anyone is interested I'll post more stories.

Posted by u/NoFaceAllex