Since I was 8 a demon attached to me. my stories. Here is the first of many

So, sorry it's been a minute, been doing a lot of stuff lately at work. I actually work in the sewer\sanitary business, running a little RC camera through the lines. Anyhow, I am finally at home and back on my PC instead of my phone, allowing me to get stories out a little faster. Now let's get this show on the road. This is the story of what I'll call "The lady in my walls".

When I was 8, we lived in a city rather than where my parents are now (in the countryside) and life was a lot different. While there were no trees for terrifying monsters to live in, we had an attic and basement, where the ghosts and demons could hide. Mind you obviously where they live now has one, but that's beside the point. In 2005, life was crazy, maybe I'll go into those details one day but it's doubtful. If you want a brief history of my life I have 3 videos on my YouTube kind of chronicling some of the things I went through. I'll put a link to it.

So, I was dealing with some stuff, my grandfather had just passed and it hit my family hard. Like, cry yourself to sleep most nights hard. There was a lot of, and this is important, NEGATIVITY going on in our lives. The saying is that demons and bad spirits feed on that stuff, and the one I plan to talk about definitely does, even still. We literally had an experience with it today like 40 minutes ago, hence why I want to tell you guys about it so bad suddenly. So, here is my first ever experience, I'll put 2 in this post.

So, like I said I went to bed pretty sad and upset most nights. Life was rough, school was a little difficult as well considering I had just switched and was trying to make new friends. One night, I'm laying in bed, and I hear something strange. It was tapping, not light, but distinct hard tapping. At first I thought it was my 2 year old sister trying to get my attention in the next room over. I got up and walked toward her room, when I glanced at my clock. It was 12, like there was no reason for her to be up, but I checked anyway. That's when I realize her CLOSED OFF crib is on the complete opposite side of the room from the wall that is in between us, and she is completely asleep.

Hoping I was just going crazy I checked to see if my parents were up. And to my dismay, both were dead asleep. I'm shitting bricks at this point, and sweating bullets. I calmly walk back to my room, and proceed to lay down. I had never felt so scared until this point. I almost started crying, but held it back. That's when I heard it again.... *TAP TAP TAP* *TAP* *TAP TAP* I just pulled the covers over my head and nearly cried, but eventually got to sleep. To this day I never really mentioned it, and to be honest, it happened so regularly I got used to it. But that all changed pretty rapidly.

3 years pass of this happening, and something very distinct happens. A movie most of you may recognize comes out, going by the name Paranormal Activity. Now, my mom used to let us watch some pretty crazy movies for our age, and this was no different. We wouldn't stop talking about it and she took J and I to go see it one Saturday night. We were so happily terrified at that film. But the obsession would cause issues back at home. As this is where the second story kicks off.

My brother and I were enthralled with that movie so much we decided to "make our own" with this old style cassette camcorder we had. Obviously it was terrible and just the dumbest thing ever, but this is the first time I saw HER. And that will be how I refer to it, "it" being the demonic entity. We were planning to film a segment in the unfinished part of the basement, where I was to record and J was to be the actor. Our basement was obviously creepy in the unfinished part, like most peoples are, and was the perfect setting for our scene. I quickly got set up down there, waiting on J to come get in his spot.

I'm looking into the darkness down there, yeah I know big mistake, when I notice something odd. It looked like sheet or heavy blanket was scrunched up in the corner, making almost a human like shape. I got kinda creeped out by it, but just figured it was nothing. Then I thought I saw it move, J was still upstairs and taking his sweet ass time, and then, she get's up. All nice and slow like she was an animated puppet in a creepy movie just sprouting to life. I'm freaking out, on the verge of tears, when she starts to turn around. I said fuck it and ran, I wanted nothing to do with it. As I'm running out of the room I run into J. He just looks at me like he could have just said dude wtf, and I probably looked like I had just seen a ghost, which I had.

I explained what happened and he just agreed, and we decided that the room was off limits from then on out, but this was not and still is not the end. Life is still going on, and shit is just getting crazier. This will be a catch up to now and then updates kind of deal. Just stick around and you'll be finding out more as I go on. Thank you all for reading, until next time, don't die on me.

Posted by u/The_Nevrous_Gamer