A lady has been following me since I was a child also true stories

This is a retelling of a story I posted last night. The previous post had a lot of detail and back story left out. This rewrite will express everything, all the incidents I feel are related, including the most notable which some of you have probably already read.

Thank you everyone for your interest in my story, this is the first time I've sat and discussed these things with anyone other than my wife and people who may have been present when something "occurred". Everything in this story is as accurate and true to facts as I can remember, all the way up until the most recent "occurrences".

When I was around 10-11 years old I lived in a small two story house out a rural country road with my mother. My step dad was out of state working, he traveled a lot. One of my mothers and I favorite activities was movie night. We would go all out, snack trays, drinks, candy, the works. We would sit for hours at night vegging out and watching movies.

We were both camped out on the floor watching "IT-by Stephen King". She had paused the movie and was planning on making a run to the fridge. Before she could stand up, we heard a crashing sound come from the stairs (At the top of the stairs my mom had a desk where she left her sewing machine, a large tackle box that she used to keep her sewing needles, thread, etc. in and a large box of pictures that she always planned on hanging up but never did)

We both turned out attention into the next room to see her sewing machine laying on the floor at the bottom of the steps. It had fallen with such force it had broke into several pieces, as we stood looking, her "tackle box" came flying down the stairs. This thing came down the stairs with a force strong enough to avoid touching ¾ of the steps on its way down before smashing open on the final two steps.

Out of curiosity more than fear I started to approach the staircase, just as I started walking, the box of pictures my mom had sitting on the desk came flying down the stairs with the same force as the previous two objects. Glass shattered and frames broke as the box tumbled down the last two or three steps. My mother at this point must have grabbed the bat she kept behind the front door because when she grabbed me from behind, she was holding it in her hand.

She pulled me back and told me to stay put as she walked over to the stairs, banging the bat against the banister she yells "the police are on their way, whoever you are get the fuck out of my house". Silence. She hits the bat against the banister again "I don't know how you got in here but I want you to get the fuck out of my house while you still have the chance". Silence. She then hands me the cordless phone and tells me if something goes wrong, she wants me to run outside and call 911. I agreed.

She makes it known she is coming up and has a weapon. About a minute after watching her ascend the stairs I hear a blood curdling scream come from my mother. Immediately my ten year old self turned tail, ran outside and dialled 911. I informed the operator what had happened and she for some reason insisted that my scrawny ten year old self go back inside and see if I can check on my mother, because after all if there was an intruder out to harm us, sending me back inside was brilliant. Before I could start making my way back inside, my mother walked out the front door, approached me, took the phone and informed the operator that everything was fine. She had went up stairs to investigate and got startled.

An officer was still sent out and performed a walk through of the house, just to make sure no one was present. There was no one there.

A few years later my mom decided to elaborate upon her being "startled" that night. She said as she came to the top of the stairs, she thought she saw a woman standing at the end of the hallway. She was embarrassed to admit this at the time to the officer or me. She wanted to keep her tough mother persona or maybe she just didn't want to scare me any more than I already was.