I was 15 I encounter with Rake. I've had 3 more as well. Here is the first.

My brother and I were young, both 15, when we had our first sighting of something we could not explain. Up until recently we called it the "Alien" as we had no way to explain what it was. We were growing up in a rural area in Michigan, not completely secluded but with a good amount of farmland and woods surrounding our house and general area. Around this time Call of Duty was still good and rather popular. We also used to play air soft and had ghillie suits and camo gear.

One night around 2am we're playing CoD when we get an itch to have some fun. We plan to go on a night raid up our road just to see how sneaky we can be getting out of our house and such. We connected with walkie talkies so we could stay in contact, with airsoft guns in hand. My brother had the Ghillie and I had some black clothing on. We chose to go on either side of our dead end road heading toward the open farmland half a mile up.

As we were walking up we were on comms regularly giggling about how sneaky we were. It wasn't until we made it a quarter way up, around where the tree line on the side of the road my brother was on began that I had noticed something odd. Something was off with the trees behind my brother. I couldn't make out exactly what it was at first that I was seeing. Sorry if this is long. To be honest I get a lot of anxiety talking about this next bit.

I commend to my brother that he needed to move to my side of the road. He asked why at first but when I sprang back quickly with a just do it he proceeded to run quickly across the road. What I didn't tell him was that I was seeing a tall, lanky figure with glowing red eyes just about 5 feet next to him standing in the trees. When he moved to my side of the road I barely had to point it out as he immediately started to ask why I had him come over when he was cut off by his own vision.

I asked if he could see it. When he said yes we both let out a little bit of an oh shit. Not knowing if it was real we ran through possibilities. Could it be one of those owl decorations? No, there weren't any out here and there were no branches. How about just a figment of imagination? No, we both saw the same thing and looking around it did NOT change the way it looked. Real? That's when it moved. Not much, but enough to see that it had happened. We shit ourselves.

I looked to him and he looked to me, stated that on the count of 3 we were out. We never ran so fast back to the house ever. We didn't look back as to not confirm what we saw was real as we were far too terrified.

This was the first of several sightings. If you're interested in more or even more info on how the creature looked leave a comment. I'm at work now and have to get off here.

Posted by u/The_Nervous_ Gamer

Creeps, true stories from Reddit (Second book)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara