Mind control

When I was 8 years old, I saw this humanoid type creature in my room. I knew it was real because it knocked some thing off my room, and it thought I was sleeping. I'm not sure what it did to me, I blacked out a few times but I was real. I made myself bleed to know it wasn't a dream and in the morning my things were knocked over and I had a bruise from where I hurt myself. I told my parents and my mother believed me because 50 years ago she saw the same thing with her brothers in their small hut type home in a village in Mexico where they lived by large fields of land. Ever since than, weird things have happened and others who come to my house to sleep over have seen them too even though I've never mentioned anything to anyone except my parents. Everyone believes me because they've seen these things too.

This is how it gets a little weird, unbelievable I must say. But seeing these things brought out my curiosity so I started training my intuition and mind more. I met two people online on a post I wrote about my experiences who have had similar occurrences. One in particular was very interested in what I've seen... and he taught me how to channel my mind better to grow and learn. We grew my intuition gradually with cards and dice and coins for weeks to the point I could tell what number and symbol every card was. It scared me, but I kept with it. I trained myself in a pitch black room to lose my senses in order to do get more in tune with my mind. We practiced trying to read each other's thoughts which is stupid I know. But once when we tried to practice, I tried to read his mind, he wrote down on a paper what he would be thinking of to show me after. But what I saw, was so different.... he was in a car driving so happy on a summer day, in a yellow and white car. Looked like singing to music, and the image of a girl with brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, named Sara. I started feeling her name louder inside me. It wasn't a noise of her name, but a feeling. Sara. When I got out of the trance, he told me it was a memory that I saw. The first time driving was with a yellow white car and he was so happy to finally drive but that day he has tried getting into Sara's mind to practice. I described her appearance... he showed me a photo of her and my heart sank because that was the girl in my head....

We practiced more and things got intense because I practiced so much that with just a face in my mind I started being able to access them live. I could see what they were doing but not hear. I practiced with a few people without telling them. On a friend I saw he was in his room, getting up from a computer, pancing around his room feeling energetic, wearing a black shirt with a maroon rose on it, he grabbed his calendar on his wall and wrote on it. After this trance I called him, asked what he was doing, he said he's feeling really hyper so he got off his computer and just writing what to do for the week on his calendar. I asked what type of shirt he was wearing and he said a black shirt. I asked if it had anything else on it and he laughed thinking I was being silly but I insisted, and he said yeah a rose. I've seen people a few times and their current whereabouts... but it's scary.

I started getting these weird trances where I saw my little niece sick severely, and she ended up getting a brain tumor without any symptoms except fevers. I saw my boyfriend bloody... the next morning I got a call from his sister saying he was murdered. I saw a bus hit my best friends brother and a kid from school behind the bus in his car, when the time came we were there and I yelled for him not to cross the street and than a second later a bus came so fast and the same guy from school behind the bus. I couldn't take it anymore... I couldn't handle seeing these things so I forced it out. When I cope my mind just pushes things away to the point I forget them... so I stopped.... because I started hearing voices threatening me... and once when I woke up I saw a shadow coming out of my head just vanish in the air. I never had sleep paralysis or anything and I'd be able to move. It was just terrorizing.

You don't have to believe me... and I don't care... but I'm just scared because the last trance it told me through sense that I'd be in danger but be protected... that's the last time anything like that happened. I find myself writing this because lately the feeling of terror is back. People think these things are so interesting and cool, but in reality it's terrifying and traumatizing. I will continue to push these memories away and try and live my life normally as usual since it's been 7 years since the last time anything happened. I find myself writing this here because I don't want to tell anyone else since it doesn't seem real. My family knows but I'm scared to mention it again. It doesn't affect my everyday life at all... I live a boring life now but it's scary to know what the mind is capable of. This is a true story by the way.

Posted by u/ceevivid