Strange happenings

I was only 19 when I moved into an old shotgun apartment in St.Louis with my boyfriend. The building had 3 other apartments within it and backed up to a large cemetery. I always felt uneasy being there alone but there was a lot of natural light during the day to keep the feeling at bay. My boyfriend was at work and I had the day off so like any 19 y.o. I sat on the couch watching tv and binging on cereal for the majority of the day. Behind our couch on the other side of the wall was our bathroom.(Like I said, shotgun apt) I remember hearing some sort of buzzing/vibrating noise coming from somewhere. I muted the tv and began following the noise to pinpoint where it was coming from. Finally, I realized it was coming from the bathroom. As I walked in, the noise was seemed to be coming from the medicine cabinet/mirror. Now, I've seen my fair share of movies and didn't want to be a dumbass when I opened the mirror just in case some sort of animal/bird was trapped (wtf) , so I ducked quickly as I opened the mirror. Nothing flew out. I laughed at myself when I realized it was my boyfriends electric razor/neck trimmer. Odd, but ok. So I turned it off and closed the mirror. I decided to actually start cleaning the place like I told my boyfriend I would do the night previous. Being young and poor we didn't have much in our living room. A hand me down tv, couch, coffee table and floor lamp. I thought I'd "rearrange" the living room (which basically means moving the lamp from one corner to another) We used the lamp every evening because it gave off a nicer glow than the stark bright old ass ceiling fixture. Once I moved it, I looked at my handiwork and was pleased. My boyfriend finally came home as it was getting dark so he clicked the switch for the lamp. Nothing. Checked to make sure it was plugged in and clicked it again. Nothing. I moved it back to where it was previous plugged it in and nothing. He tilts it over and there isn't even a bulb in the lamp that WE HAVE BEEN USING. We were weird out but laughed it off so I told him about the buzzing noise from the bathroom. He gave a look that freaked me out. He said "I took the batteries out of that this morning because they were dead."

Posted by u/niczug