They see things too

(Sorry for the format, I'm on mobile)

So this happened a few years back, when my daughter was around 10 or 11 months, (it was November)

We were staying with my grandmother in South Georgia for a few days and I had her crib set up in what used to be my old room. I slept in the room as well as I always do (she still sleeps with me and my wife). It was late, maybe 12-1am, before I decided to doze off. She was asleep as well as my wife.

Now my grandparents lived on this really sandy dirt road & with the moonlight or without it, you can pretty much see anything in the sand. The bedroom window faced the road, so I've grown used to cars passing and shining headlights penetrating the blinds over the years.

This certain night I had a very realistic dream. Almost too realistic. I dreamed that I was in my bed, & was startled by something running on the road. (This is odd because I've grown so used to cars, deer, dogs etc. making noises outside.) In my dream a got out of bed and looked out the window..

When I looked at the window I was met by this.. creature.. human like but definitely not human, running FAST on all fours down the road. (The road is roughly 40 yards away from the house.) My heart sank because it didn't go past the house & along the dirt road. It just stopped & looked directly at my window, as if it knew I was watching.. I backed away from the window & glanced at my daughters crib. She had her eyes locked on mine & it scared me. I instantly woke up.

When I turned my lamp on, my daughter was just as she was in the dream with her eyes locked on mine...

Posted by u/baxj