I hope this was a dream

OK, so I have a tendency to feel things in my dreams in real life , yeah I know I am not the best at writing things like this. OK the first time that this happened, I was having a weird dream, of me and my family when we were in the stone ages, then a flood happened and a shark, had bit me and my father, that's when I was bit the minute I was bit I woke up and felt a sharp pain, where I had been bitten, when I looked down I could have swore I saw blood, then I had fainted, when I woke up, I realized, there was no blood. (thank god). My next dream similar to this, I started up my day like another weekend day, I got up before my brother and the rest of my family, I went outside, feed my chickens, and then pick up some hay to feed my goats, that when I saw him, it was an old man, he started to throw pots and pans, I started to run back home, when I felt something hit the back of my head, then he flipped me over, and stared at my body and my face, and then he had told me, " I am so sorry, I never meant to kill them, I was just doing my job." Then he hit me in the face with a pot. When I woke up I looked at my mirror, ( I have a mirror on my dress stand), I walked up and turned on my light, and saw a bruise on the top of my head, and had a really bad migraine for the rest of the week. I never have these dreams again.

Posted by u/mysterygirl2109