Unexplainable

This shit freaked me out for a week. Still think about it till now but I feel like sharing this with y'all. My brother and I work at my dads fabrication shop where we work nonstop and always getting things done. He taught us at a very early age that hard work goes a long way in the world, so we were always doing something. Anyways it's 10:30 pm. I'm on my Xbox as usual and by brother opens my door to tell me that he left a thermosell on at the shop. If you don't know what it is, it's basically mosquito repellent powered by an ignition source. Knowing we have over 5 propane tanks in the shop I tell him what the fuck he was thinking. Me and my brother hop into the truck to the shop to turn off the thermosell. Seemed like a simple task. Until we show up. All the lights are on in the shop, including all the fluorescent light that are activated by the remote. Even the office light was on which immediately threw red flags. I asked him "hey did you turn off the office light when you left"? Not even 2 seconds after saying that the office lights shut off. This was the sign of a robber being in the office. I have concealed carry so I wasn't scared. We unlock the door and the alarm turns on at the front waiting for me to turn it off. This was strange cause all doors and garages have sensors that trip when someone forces the door open. Eerie silence was all that we heard in the shop. We turn the corner the where the office was and both of us head in with lights and guns drawn. Nobody was in the office. Even weirder. Nobody was at the shop. Suddenly I turn to look at the bathroom hallway to see the door slam shut with nobody on the other side. My brother has been encountered by spirits but not like this. The spirit wanted to do harm. We left immediately and waited till morning to check the security cameras. On video it shows the whole shop lights turning on. The other lights were turned on one after the other. Also show the office door opening then slowly get shut. Least to say that I don't go there at night, ever.

Posted by u/Jmillyrock