I used to watch a show called "Let's talk about Mr.Clock

So first off I have to start off by saying I think I'm going crazy. Lately I have fallen victim to a series of nightmares and hallucinations, at least I hope they are hallucinations, and I don't know where else to go to find out if anything I'm seeing and remembering is real. I guess I should start at the beginning.

First off when I was little probably around 6 or 7 I remember watching a television show called "Let's talk about Mr.Clock". I've tried to ask a few people I know and a few people online if they remember a show by that name but no one but me seems to remember it. The premise of the show was sort of like a pee wee herman type of thing set in the main host characters home where he would have guests from around his "town" come over and the shenanigans would begin.

Only the type of shenanigans I remember happening weren't the type of thing I should have even been watching at that age. For example the host Mr.Clock was terrifying just himself, he was a very short round man who wore a tuxedo covered in numbers from a clock. He had one of those moustaches that are quite frightening to a Child big bushy and long and at certain points in the show when something big happened bells would ring and you would hear ticking and his moustache would actually move to the ticking around his face like the hands of a clock. When this would happen his eyes would turn all black and he would begin to speak in a booming voice and he would always repeat the same rhyme. The rhyme was as follows, "Tick tock here comes Mr.Clock Tick tock better not get caught tick tock make sure your doors are locked tick tock my house is where you'll rot.

Back then I didn't think much about that rhyme but remembering it now scares me to death, like why in the hell would I have been watching a children's show with a rhyme like that in it. Unfortunately both of my parents have passed away so I can't ask them if they remember it and my only brother is much younger than me he doesn't remember anything I watched at 6 or 7 giving that he had barely been born.

The reason though I'm here telling you all of this, the only reason I'm even remembering this show is for the past 6 months I've been seeing Mr.Clock in my real life. It started with just dreams, like the first dream I was in Mr.Clocks house which now that I'm remembering all these things was a very strange place. My dreams are how I'm remembering the show as well, the house was all painted on the inside in a dark shade of purple, clocks hung from every inch of the walls. Also there are strange photos of children inside some of the clocks and depending on the time the clocks are saying the children in those photos will either be smiling or look like they are crying.

Now every time I have had the dream where I'm inside the house Mr.Clock is never there but I always feel like he is watching me from somewhere. I'm usually just exploring the house and looking at the pictures of the children trying to figure a way out because there is never a door. Now that I think about it I don't think there was ever a door to the house shown on the TV show either.

Lately the dreams have begun to escalate however and I'm not always in the house. Sometimes I'm someone else, I know I'm someone else because I'm little again and I'm usually with other kids who are calling me by names that aren't my own, and we are never happy. Sometimes we are running through wooded areas asking each other where Mr.Clock is and if he is somewhere behind us. Sometimes we will find another child usually crying and bloody leaning face first against a tree and repeating that damn tick tock rhyme over and over and over.

The other night I was a boy named Billy and I was running not in the woods but down a neighbourhood street with a little girl named Mya who was covered in blood from head to toe though I couldn't tell where it was coming from or if it was even her own blood. We were running and running for hours it seemed until all at once darkness fell on everything there were no more houses to our sides only darkness and one house in front of us, Mr. Clocks house. I never remember seeing the outside of the house in the show but there is no mistaking the house for his house because the house is a giant clock with a chimney at the top always pumping out smoke.

When we began to approach the house a very loud alarm clock type sound began to ring and then that damn rhyme began to be chanted by a thousand children though we couldn't see them. All at once Mya the little girl who was at my side screamed but when I turned away from the house to look at her she was gone and I was alone walking towards the clock house. Before I could reach the front of the house though to look for a door of some sort I was awoken by a crazy loud alarm clock ringing in my house. The only problem is I use my phone as an alarm and have it set to play a song when it goes off not any sound like that. I jumped out of bed to find the source of the ringing and just as I entered my living room there it was an old fashioned alarm clock sitting on the middle of my coffee table.

Only it wasn't my coffee table it was a coffee table in the shape of a clock and that's when I realized I was no longer in my own home, I was now in the living room of Mr.Clocks house with the children's pictures all around me. Then I felt the hand on my shoulder, I couldn't bring myself to turn around or even move at all I just stood there feeling that chubby little hand on my shoulder and then I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and then I heard it, he was singing the rhyme. Tick tock here comes Mr.Clock tick tock better not get caught tick tock make sure your doors are locked tick tock my house is where you'll rot.

That's all i remember of that i must have fainted or something because next thing i knew i was waking up on the floor in the middle of my living room covered in sweat and shaking. Ever since when everything goes quiet either at work or in the car or anywhere really I swear I can hear someone repeating that rhyme from somewhere far off. I have searched and searched the internet for any mention of "Let's talk about Mr.Clock" but to no avail. My brother thinks I'm going crazy and I don't dare mention to him that I've been hearing or seeing things in everyday life because I don't know how he would react to that.

I'm scared, that's all there is too it I'm scared to death I'm scared of sleep I'm scared of going out hell I'm scared of clocks right now. I don't know what to do, the rhyme won't leave my head, Mr.Clock won't leave my head I need to find answers and fast because it's only getting worse.

This morning I saw Mya, the little girl from my dream as I was on my way to work. I was stopped behind a school bus and right there walking down a driveway was Mya I know it was her, right before she got on the bus I noticed she was covered in blood even here and she stopped before getting on and turned her head slowly towards me and just stared at me, she stared at me so long the bus driver had to come out and damn near force her on the bus. I was stuck behind that bus for the next 15 mins of my drive and the whole time there she was at the back emergency window staring at me with sad eyes and she was mouthing something, of course I couldn't hear her but I know she was repeating that damn rhyme.

I'm seeing him to, sometimes my boss will be sitting in his office where I can see through his window and at one glance there he will be the short chubby man in the tuxedo with the scary bushy long moustache that sticks out to the sides, just staring at me with a huge unnatural smile on his face and when I turn away and turn back it will just be my normal looking boss sitting at his desk typing away on his computer. Also I've seen him be my mail man, I've seen friends become him from the corner of my eyes and then when I turn to face them they are back to normal.

I can't sleep, I'm finding it hard to eat, and I can't help but to think about Mya, that poor little girl is real (I think) and if she is real then why do we seem to share a connection, who is Billy who are the children i become when i dream, who are the children in those pictures and why do i remember a TV show that no one else remembers. I've seen these things before in scary stories we all know of the children's show that was horrifying and only seen by a handful of children who are then haunted by the show. I know this all sounds made up it all sounds like something we have all heard before but this is not a scary story it's my life, and I need to find answers.

I need your help. I can hear the rhyme now I can hear a far off ringing of an alarm clock, I will dream tonight I know that I will. If these dreams tell me anything new or anything that may jog someone else's memory of this show I will post it here, I only hope I find out answers soon because i can feel time ticking away to something big. I can hear that ticking all the time and i know nothing good can come of it please listen and please help. Tick tock.

Posted by u/maxpastaarg23