Demonology

Warning. This does contain things about Christianity.So a weird one but I've seen a lot of people saying they have demons in there home and other crap like that. Most of the time it's just a negative spirit, and if it only follows you in your home it means it truly is. Demons follow you everywhere and anywhere(exempt a church if your religious). Basically this will be the Roman Catholic way to get rid of demons.

Firstly you want to see if it is a demon. Every time you see hear of feel it just say "in the name of god why are you here" it should disappear if it is either a negative spirit or a demon.

Next you wanna go to your friend or family me ever house and if you experience the same things from the entity. It's a demon as it has followed you. If it doesn't it's a negative spirit which are easier to get rid off.

Now with demons you want to be very careful to not aggravate it. You also want to grab some holy water and put it all over the house. You also want to pray. A lot.

Finally tell it to go. Don't let it scare you or make you sad or depressed because demons are there because they have been banished by god and there life force is slowly being pulled away so they try and drag you down with them. Stay positive basically.

Posted by u/ClappedTarkin