She sounded like my mother

This story is true and still scares me to this day. For as long as I can remember, I have always heard voices calling my name, weird thing is they sound just like my relatives. One night I awoke to my mother walking into my room and stroking my hair saying "Im not feeling to well honey, your dad and I are going to the store to buy some medicine okay"? While she did this, I still had my eyes closed, and as I went to open them I looked straight ahead and realized it was still the dead of the night. My room was completely pitch black and to my horror, i knew what was happening. I closed my eyes, and knew whatever was sitting next to me was not my mom. The stroking resumed as soon as I closed my eyes. I mustered enough courage to say "Mom is that really you?" And the stroking stopped. I then followed with "Whatever is in this room with me you can go away now!" And as I said that i felt the pressure of a person lift off my bed and heard the door open and then close lightly. I immediately shot out of bed and ran to my parents room to find both of my parents fast asleep. This is only one of many instances "they" have done this, but whatever they are they sound just like my family members. If you guys would like to hear about more instances please let me know, it feels good talking about it.

Posted by u/lactosedairylover