I was 15 I encounter with Rake. I've had 3 more since. This is the fourth.

I gotta be honest, ever since telling these stories I'm super on edge. It took me a hour of just sitting in bed to fall asleep last night. I was just so ready to see the damn thing even though I know its a physical entity so there's no way it could be in my house. Anyhow, here we go.

I know I said that I would be explaining how the creature looked next, but the fourth and final experience was quite short. It was fall, near halloween or just past, I can't remember honestly. We were older, it was J, his girlfriend and her sister. J and I were 18 this time. We were having a bonfire, drinking and such out in the backyard.

It was a normal night until we started talking about it, honestly trying to spook the girls a little bit. I was a little drunk, not much but enough to not be thinking completely straight. I started yelling, taunting at it. Screaming things like c'mon, what are ya, a scared fucker?! We never saw it that night, but that was the second time we heard it. That screech, that horrifying sound. Somehow, I remember staying out there long after that. But thats it. Now, onto the anatomy of this damn thing.

The first time we saw it, there wasn't much we could make out as there were a good amount of bushes and brush blocking it. What we could make out was a rather bulbous head leading down to a scrawny body. We could see that the arms were rather skinny, but not much else. I'm not sure if it was slightly hunched or not, but it did seem to be shorter than the second and third encounter. It was about 7 feet tall in this encounter.

In the second encounter, I got a much better look at it with the lights on the porch being on. It had a short body, a set of long, skinny but muscular legs. The toes were almost like what a T-rex feet would look like but with an extra rear toe, like a chicken or hawk. The claws on its toes weren't huge, but could definitely do some damage. It ran lightly, almost like it could float against gravity. I think thats why I never saw footprints, but then again I was too scared to ever look. I always hoped it was fake. But I know it isn't.

Now, we'll move up to the main body. I could see ribs, and a spine, it seemed to have the same bone structure as a human. The arms had a huge wingspan. I'd say nearly 16 feet hand to hand. That's not claw to claw. Each claw was about a foot long, on three distinct fingers other than it's thumb, which was about 6 inches long. It's arms were skinny, but again you could tell they were muscular and strong. This explains most of it's fast movements. It ran with enough speed that I barely understood how it moved.

When it ran it used its hands and feet. Like a monkey would be the best way to explain it, it would use its arms to balance and its feet to push itself. However, when it saw me it got on its feet and RAN. Like fucking sprinted, and was gone so fast. That's when it just hung out outside of my window.

I had a nightmare last night and woke up several times. Now I'm at work and can't stop thinking about it after retelling these stories. I'm fucking horrified. I'll keep you guys updated if I ever see it again. I have some other random creepy stories as well of the woman that haunts me and now my son. Let me know if you want to hear some of that. Thank you guys.

EDIT:: I should have mentioned, this final encounter was 6 years ago. I have not seen it since.

Posted by u/The_Nervous_Gamer