My first time

I'm not giving any names or locations for my own preservation.

I was standing outside the window of her bedroom watching her sleep. She had seen me before, talked to me in fact, but she never remembered me. Once while she was on break at work, out smoking beside the building. I walked up and asked her if I could bum a smoke and she gave me one, then I left. Before that I was at the dog park watching her, she saw me, I gave her a friendly wave and I just kept walking. I stood behind her at gas stations, grocery stores, the post office, not once did she show any sign if recognition. I stood outside her house near the road or out back in the trees. I watched her eat, watch movies, shower, have sex, and walk her dog. I have seen her with friends, on dates, visiting with her parents....but she's never really seen me.

After months of following her, watching her at her job, casing out her house, I was finally here....watching her sleep. She was wearing pink silk shorts and nothing else, she was beautiful. I saw her start to turn over so I quickly threw on my white mask. I'm sure with my black pants and hoodie, it was the only part of me she could see through her window. I stood there for about 5 minutes before she noticed me. The pure fear on her face gave me such a high, such an adrenalin rush, my hands started shaking. When she turned her head to find her phone I bolted, jumped the fence into the neighbours back yard and ran into the woods. 15 minutes later I saw the blue lights of the police cars and I went home, knowing I had to come back.

I waited a couple days, letting her think it was just some kid or a prank, and then i went back. It was about 9 or so at night. I saw the bathroom light on and figured she was in the shower. I took this opportunity to check all the doors and windows to see if any were unlocked. Of course the doors were but the window above the sink in the kitchen was unlocked, so I start to crack it open and her damn dog, some Yappy little schnauzer, starts going crazy. I pull a piece of lattice loose from her back porch, crawled underneath, and pull it back up as best I could. I expected, after the other night, for the cops to show up again but she just let the dog out and locked the door back. The dog came sniffing around the back porch where I was hiding and I knew that little bastard would give me away, so with a couple kissy sounds and some "theres a good puppers" I was able to get the dog close enough to grab it through the lattice and snap its neck. With a slight and quiet whimper, the Yappy shit was no longer an issue. I watched as all the lights in the house switched off except her bedroom and I made my way I through the kitchen window. I quietly snuck from the kitchen into the living and to the front door, made some scratching noise with my knife and I ducked back into the kitchen to hide. When she walked passed, going to the door to see if it was her dog scratching, I slipped into her bedroom and hid in her closest.

I waited in her closet for about an hour before slowly emerging. There she was again, sleeping sweetly, blissfuly unaware, my prize. And I just watched her, for about half an hour I watched her sleep. I notice how her silk shorts formed to her hips, I listen to her light breathing, I admire the way her hair falls in her face. I then moved to the end of her bed and she woke up, but just barely. My heart started racing when I saw her eyes. Then, as she saw me there, in my black hoodie and white mask, she let out a scream that I can only describe as the most beautiful song I've ever heard....I was very careful with my blade, taking my time and not rushing anything. I waited a long time and I wanted to savor every second. Her blood was a gorgeous shade of dark red, the gurgles of her agonal breathing filled me with pleasure, the smell of her blood mixed with her body spray aroused me. I thoroughly enjoyed her.

They found the remains her body under the back porch next to her stupid dog. It was all over the news for a month or 2 and I smiled whenever they showed her face. It's been a full year and I think I'm ready for another high.

Posted by u/hallbjornTFB