Trucker story 1

I'm a female, 25. Been team driving with my husband for almost 4 yrs now. I drive the night shift and we were in the mountains of Tennessee and as truckers know most of the time finding somewhere to stop for a break can suck when you drive nights. Around 2 in the morning realizing I was cutting it real low for a 30 min break I started to get off the interstate, but while on the on/off ramp I looked over and there was a single trailer home and a light pole. Then out of the dark running under the light pole was this unbelievably skinny thing on all fours running on the frontage road, no tail on this thing and it was so damn big. So big. It was keeping up with my semi and I saw its head turn towards me and it was like a slow motion moment, i felt like it was looking right at me through the passenger window. I freaked out and ran the stop sign not looking both ways. I didn't care at that point if i caused an accident, I was in full on flight mode. Just my luck I ended up taking my break at a different on/off ramp. And when I did....I closed the curtains to block the windshield so I couldn't be seen from outside, made sure my doors were locked and sat there in the drivers seat my whole break trying to process what the hell I just saw.

Posted by u/tyangster94