Wrong head

When I was about 13 years old, I had this 2 best friends and we were together all the time. 1 is a boy and 1 is a girl. Let's name them Ian and Mary. Ian, Mary and I were inseparable, we would hangout in the streets until midnight just talking. And we used to play this game that was based from the movie Conjuring, where one of you would be blindfolded and is given 3 chances to hear the players clap, the others would clap and the person who is blindfolded will try to find the other players. But instead of clapping, we would make a noise with our tongue(i know it's weird). So this afternoon we're playing the game we liked to call "Hide and Tackle". We were playing at Mary's house and her house is not that big, it has a Living room and two bedrooms upstairs. So at this particular moment, Mary was the one who is wearing the blindfold. She would have to count from 1 to 60 loudly so Ian and I would have time to hide. Ian decided to hide under this long seat where Mary is counting and I decided to go upstairs to hide in one of the bedrooms. By the time she finished counting she said "1", (meaning her first chance to hear and find where we are) given I'm the farthest from her, I made the noise first then Ian. Mary had this thought that it'd be fun to find me because Ian was just under her and it was a little bit to easy, so she walked slowly to the stairs and yelled "2!", so I made the noise then Ian. Surely enough that she knows I'm in one of the bedrooms upstairs so she climb up the stairs slowly, and at the top she yelled "3!", I was nervous that she would find me so I waited for Ian to do the sound then I did it. Fortunately, it confused her because I was hiding in the first room and she went into the second. Now my position in the room was that I was at the top of the double-deck bed with my foot on the bed and the other on the top of the closet. I was splitting my legs in the air. So I hear her come inside the other room and open the cabinet, trying to stop myself from laughing I heard her say my name "Andy?". I was shocked. Confused even, so I asked "Huh?!" loudly so she could hear me from the other room. Then I heard her scream and came out of the room running, being the scaredy cat that I am I jumped from the top of the bed and started screaming and ran downstairs following Mary!! When we came downstairs to see Ian confused about what's happening, we were all just looking at each other afraid to speak. A few moments later I asked what was that? Mary answered "when I came into the room I immediately heard a scratch from the cabinet like someone's sitting there" she answered quietly. "So i walked towards it and opened it. I was laughing because I literally just touched your head" pointing at me. She thought that it was me because of the texture of the hair. She added "then I touched 'your' face and asked 'Andy?' I was laughing at that time because it's obvious that it was you" "that's when I heard a noise from the other room" she said. "I was scared so I removed my blindfold and looked in the cabinet and it was empty, no one was there so I screamed and ran out of there". At this point I was freakishly scared that I am about to cry. So we went to Ian's house to cool things up. And that was the last time we ever played that game. It became an inside joke. We we're friends for several more years. Sadly, we don't talk that much anymore cause Ian moved to another country. And Mary and I we're just not hitting it off anymore. One thing's for sure, I am never going to play with a blindfold in my eyes.

Posted by u/jayhairys_tee