The quiet kid that sits in the back of the class...

This is the original story, I had to edit the story to post on to fit within the rules.

My high school is weird, on the outside its just like any of your normal boring public schools. But trust me, that's a complete lie.

I have a normal class schedule, normal classes like science and math blah blah blah. But yesterday, 2nd period turned my life into a living hell. I have math 2nd period, its at 8:10 in the morning so everyone is very tired in that class. Our school has the common groups like jocks, nerds, weirdos, and quiet kids. But this kid, he was different. He wasn't quiet, he was fun to talk to if you knew him. But he didn't think so. He would keep to himself that class. Hes just like any other kid on the outside, raised his hand, talked normally, and had better manners than any other kid in that class. But over the school year his attitude changed. He became more quiet and to himself. His friends couldn't tell a difference, but I did, and it scared me. But yesterday... He stopped. His head was resting on his arm, just like everyone else when your tired and cant stay awake. But his eyes, they felt empty. He stayed still for such a long time, nobody noticed him. He was so invisible to people. Nobody noticed that he died. He was dead, he wasn't breathing, he wasn't blinking. His head was resting on his hand so balanced that it never budged, and he died so still and so quietly, nobody ever noticed.

I wasn't sure at the time if he was dead or not. I was freaking out, I didn't want to disturb the class if he was just in trance. That would be embarrassing for the both of us if he was just zoning out. Everyone was quiet, working on a math problem. When out of the blue, a weird moaning sound came out of the kid. It sounded like he was in pain. People were laughing at him, but he wasn't moving. I was just okay that he was alive, or so I thought. Eventually the bell rang and the class started emptying out. He still wasn't moving. I went up to the teacher to tell her, but I wasn't paying attention. The stupid kid in our class who likes to mess with quiet kid. Went to taunt him, he smacked his arm to trip the kid up. But he didn't move, his arm was rock solid and didn't budge. Rigor Mortis had set in already. That stupid dude screamed at the top of his longs "THE BITCH IS COLD WHAT THE FUCK" Everyone was confused at first but they eventually caught what was going on. The teacher ushered everyone out of the room and called the cops. Nobody heard any information about the kid from then on. All they knew, was that the death of that kid was instant, and unknown.

I was walking out of the school, and there were a bunch of cops, ambulances and detectives and so on. They questioned me and I told them the story I just told you. I walked to the door to get out of this crazy school, but as I opened and walked through. I was greeted with the same classroom, i looked at the time. It was 8:10am. 2nd period. And there was everyone just as before. And the kid, he was alive he sat down. I was forced to watch his death again. I couldn't leave. I was stuck watching my death again and again. I was forced to see people ignore my body just as they did before. I'm in hell. I'm watching me die, in hell. Over and Over again. I am just a quiet kid sitting in the back of the class. And its so cold...