I did my own story on Bloody Mary

[ Mary was your average teen. She had friends and a loving family. One day she met a boy, and they got together. Senior year at prom, they went together and had a fun time (cough unprotected sex cough) and Mary became pregnant. When she told her boyfriend, he demanded that she had an abortion. She did what he said and eventually they broke up. A year later, she met another boy. They got together and eventually married. Mary was pregnant again and they both were happy. They had bought stuffed toys and a crib, but Mary had a miscarriage. They were devastated, yet they still kept hope. And soon enough, Mary was pregnant with twins! She successfully gave birth and they two boys were happy and healthy. They grew up learning to accept everyone, no matter how different they were. When the boys entered middle school, they came to their parents and came out. One son was gay, and the other was transgender. Mary and her husband accepted them and continued to love them. One day, the boys had got jumped on their walk home. They were taken to the hospital for severe bruising and bleeding. Mary took up multiple jobs to be able to pay for it. Everything began to clear up, yet the boys were still in the hospital. One day at Mary's work, she had to take the trash out. The back door was cracked enough to show that it was sunny. She grabbed the bags of garbage and opened the door before she was drenched in liquid. She wiped her eyes, looking at her hands and seeing blood. Blood all over her clothes and her skin. She screamed when she saw chunks of meat, hair and bones on the ground. The police arrived immediately after she screamed, shouting at her for her to put her hands up and get on the ground. She was taken to prison. She had no idea what was happening but she soon found out that her children were murdered and they had tested the blood to see that it was her kids. She pleaded innocent, but her husband divorced her and eventually killed himself. Her cellmates called her 'Bloody Mary' and when she was sentenced to death from electrocution, Mary requested that her last words be broadcaster. "Those who killed my precious children that I tried so for, I will see you again. And it won't be pretty."

When she was buried, on her gravestone, her name was "Bloody Mary". The week after the mysterious people were found in their homes in a pool of their own blood with huge gashes around their groins. Things they had in common? All in their bathrooms, one candle lit, a bath ready, and at night.

Rumor has it, if you go into your bathroom at night, one candle lit, water in your bathtub, and you say "Bloody Mary" she will come out of your mirror, dig her nails into you, and you'll die of blood loss. Some say that she whispers to you before you pass out, "I told you it wasn't going to be pretty." ]

Posted by u/Kkkillme