It didn't like the piano (true story)

(I've already shared this on another page but I figured I would share it here too) Not me but my dad... So my dad grew up in Louisiana across the street from an extremely haunted house. My dad has never believed in the afterlife or paranormal things, but he can still never explain the things that happened in this house. My dad was frequently over across the street at the house because the lady who lived there was away a lot (I'll get to that). The woman who lived there was a widow, and her husband and grandmother both died in the house. Before her husband passed, she had an oil painting done of him that hung in her dining room. A couple of months after her husband passed away, she reconnected with an old high school fling and left the state to go see him. Immediately after she left, the oil painting faded PITCH BLACK without any explanation (both my dad and grandmother witnessed this). When she was gone, my grandmother would go over to her house to check up on things. My grandmother would also sit over there several nights to do the woman's taxes. My dad said he would always look out of his window while my grandmother was across the street just to check in on her (the house has big front windows and it was easy to see in). One specific night while my grandmother was across the street, my dad looked out of the window and swore he saw a figure in the window standing right behind his mom. He got freaked out and called my grandmother to ask her if someone was over there with her. She replied, "No, but I swear I keep seeing something out of the corner of my eye." This next part still sends shivers down my spine each time he tells me this. One day my dad and his best friend ran across the street to this woman's house while she was gone so that my dad could take a shower (he has 2 sisters and they hogged the bathroom). While my dad was in the shower, his best friend (I'll call him G) screamed for him to come out and see something. Of course, my dad runs out and sees G standing by a piano that the woman had in her living room. G tells my dad, "watch what happens when I play this," and proceeded to play a couple of keys on this piano. Immediately after, they both heard 3 LOUD bangs coming from right above them in the attic. My dad, being skeptical, told him to do it again and sure enough 3 consecutive, loud banging sounds were right above them. It was so loud and forceful, my dad claimed that popcorn from the ceiling was falling down. They both nope out of there, and my dad said to this day he could never explain it. After my dad watched The Conjuring for the first time, he got a bit spooked when Ed Warren said how if you hear 3 loud banging noises in a potentially haunted home, it's an insult to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He immediately remembered what he witnessed in that house and freaked out. I'm not saying it was demonic but something was terribly wrong with that house... I have plenty of more stories about what my dad witnessed, and I have even experienced some things with that house recently, because my aunt still lives in the same house they grew up in.

Posted by u/ilikescarystuff2017