I seen a demon in my dreams and now it ruined me

Ever since I was little I had a wild imagination, and it was the best thing ever.. well so to speak. I was five years old and home alone (no my parents weren't horrible, my mom worked not far and on her break she came to feed me and check up on me;anyway back to the story) but all the sudden i felt sleepy and wanted to go to bed. After watching Naruto and having a wild imagination I was in the hidden leaf village and exploring. Soon after it was my moms break she didn't come home yet.. odd I wondered to myself. Then i heard knocking and my mind thought it was my mom, so i went to the door and opened it. It wasn't my mom or anyone. Just darkness... like a void that sucked everything away.. i looked back to the room i woke up from and seen Me, my body sleeping. I realized i passed out, and thought this was gonna be a fun dream.. so I thought. Then all the sudden the lights in the room flicker and i hear a raspy horse voice say "Hello child.. I see you finally fell asleep. Thats nice. But now its time I started having fun toying with you and messing with your life and decisions.. mhmmm oh the fun ill have ruining your sanity day by day." Scared i went to run away but stopped as the living room was.. Gone? I panicked and started to have my first ever anxiety attack from my fear of darkness.

The lights flickered again and thats when i saw "it". (It is a male demon from what i can remember.) he stood there eyes so red and blood tears running down his face the smile he wore was sharp and sinful like a cold blooded killer. "Theres no place to go Ashton. You're stuck here until I free you from this prison." I froze. How did this thing know my name. Why is it here and why is it tormenting me!? I looked him in the face and said "why are you here..? Why did you pick me to be your victim!?"

The demon just stood there and I swore i can hear someone screaming my name.. it sounded like my mom. I cried and said "mom please help me!!" The demon glared at me and told me in a scolding tone "Hush. She cannot hear you. But now from this day forth you will be my prey. And there is nothing you or your family can do about it!".

I woke up tears running down my face. I saw my mom and dad in the dinning room and they looked at me confused, wondering why i was crying. As i sat up i felt a sharp pain and yelled out in pain and took off my shirt.. There was a claw mark running from my shoulder to my hip.

I hear his voice again but deeper "And there's nothing you can do about it." My mom snapped me out of my daze looking at it and panicked asking "What happened Ash!?" I said a demon did it and they didn't believe me. After that day the same dream happened again and again. From when i was in preschool until high school.

I was a outcast and a depressed teenager. I felt useless and horrible. Now, I'm looking for a way to end this demons torment and torture. Even if it costs me my life.

(This is a made up story and I have no clue if i did good or bad so please let me know if this was good or bad. As this is my first time posting and I am on mobile. So to anyone who reading this have a wonderful day!)

Posted by u/Riddlemebroke