Having your own room isn't always fun

Hi so um this happened when i was about 8 years old im 14 now and it all started when i was in my new room since my sister had moved out. so i was laying down watching high school musical I believe and it was about like 15 minutes later when i hear a knock at my window. keep in mind my bed was so close to that window so i could hear it very well. I did want to open the curtains bc i was to scared to even think it was a person bc it was like 1 in the morning already. so what i did was i tried to ignore it and turn the volume up but as i do that like 2 minutes later i hear it again but even louder bc I turned up the volume to the tv. I get so scared but I ignore it again but this time i tried to open the curtains but i was to shook to even move so i lay back down and cry till i fall asleep and woke up around 3 am. And i was still shook and i got tired again btw i don't hear no more knocking but than i hear it again as soon as i get comfortable. And i thought to myself who would be doing this at 3am so i got up from my bed ran to my brothers room and told him everything. And we peeked right outside the front door were we could see my window clear and all we seen was a figure leaving the corner of our house. (THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME). 

Posted by u/yasynezzz