My brother almost got kidnapped

This just happened a few hours ago and i'm still pretty shocked about the incident i'm sorry if i type something incorrectly since english is not my first language well here is the story:me and my brother were left home alone since we didn't want to go camping my mom just gave us some money for food and left with my father after a few hours my brother wanted to go get some food so i gave some money to him and he started walking to the shop now this is what he told me : after he started walking to the shop he wanted to get to the shop quickly since it was 20:36 and the shop closed at 21:00 and he decided that he would take a shortcut through some apartments when he was in front of the apartment he noticed the man looking at him but he didn't care so he walked towards the shop he heard some quick footsteps behind and he turned around to see the man looking at him with a weird smile and then he started to laugh but the laugh didn't seem real but like he just got caught doing something so my brother just started walking quickly and when he turned to walk away my brother ran as fast as he could to the shop after buying some food he looked out the shops doors but he didn't seem anyone out there except a couple so he decided to run in front of the police station and noticed a car following him slowly i cant tell you the details since my brother was terrified and just waited in front of the police station for the car to drive away when he didn't see the car anymore he ran as fast as he could to home and came to me crying telling me that how he almost got kidnapped at first i didn't believe him but he started crying and having a panic attack so i started comforting my brother i called my mom and told him what happened she told me that id lock all the doors and windows and keep our dog with us all the time ps our dog is a 5year old rottweiler he is pretty friendly towards family but he has attacked someone when they tried to get in our yard i will update you all if something happens.

Posted by u/Theblueops