Don't follow the man in a top hat

So this is my first story post, so bear with me.

This is my mothers dream she had about a year ago. She was walking around a big house, going room to room, trying to find where she wanted to be. She came out of a room into the hallway, there stood a tall, slender man. He was in his 50's, wearing a black suit, black dress shoes and a black top hat.

He smiled at her and asked her where she was going. "I don't know where i am, i am trying to find _ room" ,she replied.

"Oh, i happen to be going there, just follow me." He started leading her down the hallway, but the further they got, the darker it became. Finally they reached a door. The door was open, but you couldn't see into the room, it was pitch black.

Is this it?"

"Yes, this is it, just step into the room and you will be there."

suddenly she got shivers and goosebumps. she kept looking into the blackness, knowing it was evil, that if she went in there, she would never return.

"I change my mind, i don't want to go in there."

Suddenly, his smile vanished. He looked different, evil now. "get in the room now!" he screamed at her.

"No, I know who you are now, you cant fool me, i will never follow you. Go back to hell, satan!"

He was filled with rage, black started to surround him and surround her. His eyes turned blood red, and he snarled.

"I rebuke you in the name of Jesus! Go back to hell!"

He let out a disgusting scream and got sucked into the door.'

It seems that a lot of the stories I've read, the devil presents himself nicely clothed and in a top hat... Strange.

Posted by u/natmc96