The flashing light (scary)

To this day I am still scarred from this

(And be reminded that I never ever saw my biological mother EVER so I lived with my father, and still do.)

The flashing light: So I actually had two nightmares, both with the same creature only named as 'Mama'. And if you are wondering this creature actually comes from a movie named Mama and jerkiness friend told me that this creature was real. So after watching this scarring movie, I slept in my bed upside-down (head at the end of the bed and feet at the top). I had this horrible feeling, (like those feelings you have that make your stomach hurt) and I was still asleep but then I heard a whisper in my left ear saying 'wake up sweetie' and a sharp nail-like tap on my head. This woke me up and I said "OK, nahnahnahnah, I'm gonna sleep with my dad tonight". So I feel asleep again but then I had the two dreams, the first one was in school. I raised my hand to go to the restroom and the teacher just said "Yes..." In a very unemotional voice. Once I went into the bathroom, there she was... Mama, holding a kids DECAPITATED HEAD and then dropped the head as soon as I came in and came running at me at full frickn speed. Somehow I forced myself to wake up and I was sweating like no man has and then I saw this little little flashing light. My dad had this phone that whenever he plugged it in, the light flashed. I thought that the flashing light was cool and was gonna help me sleep but NOPE and then I saw tiny little hairs coming into the light, slowly forming into a head. I could not move at all I couldn't even blink! Remember that 'friend' I told you about earlier, well she told me (at school) to start chanting some weird ass words if I were to ever encounter Mama, like 'I hate mama I hate mama doimbelumjecumbekium' and when I did the walls around me started to rot. My dad woke up like "WTF is happening!?" All of the sudden Mama disappeared. Years later I NEVER sleep with any sort of light in my room, terrified to see Mama again. My dad told me that he wasn't the only one that saw Mama that night, he did too.

Posted by u/1mNOtOkayWithTh-s