The man in my backyard

Two years ago my parents decided they were leaving for fourth of July weekend I had just turned 17 So me being my immature self I decided to have a huge pool party . Me and my best friend (curly) started getting stuff ready and hitting up people to bring Beer and shit . So nighttime came around and by 10 pm there were already like 70 people going hard at partying . 12 came around and the number had almost tripled everyone was going hard including me about 30 minutes later I noticed a man come through my back gate I didn't find it off i just assumed he was there with a friend group and the front door was locked a little bit goes by and I look around the yard to see of everyone is having a good time and I see the man sitting alone in the corner of my yard . I go up to him and ask him if he's okay he looks up at me and I realized he's a middle aged man at a teenage party he gave me a chilling look as if he was confused or angry he was white with deep blue eyes he replied "yeah I'm good" then he got up and walked towards my house I figured he left around 4 am a lot of people had left and there were like 10 of us they left soon and it was just me and my best friend we decided to go to bed around 5:30 am I woke up to my best friend yelling downstairs I ran down there and I saw the man running out my back door we called the cops and the man was arrested a week later he was a child predator who raped teenagers and then killed them slowly and painfully ...if my best friend wasn't there I don't know what could have happened.

Posted by u/Layjay_271