Hello. I'm Lindsey.

Hello. I'm Lindsey.

It's been awhile since I was able to walk. The chains make it difficult to walk. Sometimes, if I close my eyes, I don't feel the pain of the iron chains bound so tightly around my ankles. Walking is hard when the chains weigh me down and I slip in blood. Either my blood or the girl beside me. I don't know anymore.

Hello. I'm Lindsey.

I hear people walking above me and laughing or talking. They must be happy. It makes me happy that other's are alive. The girl beside me has been struggling all day to try and get out of the chains. Every time I tell her to stop she screams and struggles more. Sometimes her eyes get all big when she looks in my direction.

Hello. I'm Lindsey.

The chains don't rattle when I move. They just stick to me like glue. It hurts. But I get use to it. The girl by me was whispering things.

"Mom, please help. Please. Dear God, I don't wanna die."

I don't know why she thinks she'll die. It's fun being down here. She has beautiful blond hair and green eyes. Her clothes are a little torn but she's still pretty. I think The Man must've torn them.

Hello. I'm Lindsey.

The Man is upstairs. He has a family. A wife. And kids. But I heard the mother crying up there. She was saying how much she missed her angels. The girl beside me wasn't struggling anymore. She was looking at me and crying now. The Man opened the door today and had roughed her up. Now her clothes are even more torn. I don't like The Man.

Hello. I'm Lindsey.

I learned the girl's name. Mia. She was older than me. And I wish she didn't stop struggling. Now she doesn't move. The Man had hurt her to much. Now she has blue lips. I can hear sobbing. The Mother is crying.

"First Linda and now Mia? When will it end, Kevin?" She sobs.

Her crying reminds me of someone but I can't remember who.

Hello. We're Lindsey and Mia.

I got a new friend. Mia came back. But her body is still. She is a white figure. Her eyes are angry though.

"He did this to you and me!" She said to me. She was angry.

She wants revenge but...

We can't escape.

Posted by u/behind_you_rn