ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs (true story)

I have a family that lives up in Ocala in a really cool mobile home. I would always go up there and visit my cousins and occasionally spend the night if I get to. This was about when I was 9 or 10 years old. My parents drove my brother and I to my cousins house for a birthday party(the birthdays we throw aren't normal, it basically is just a hangout, so I was with my cousins. The adult were in the other room)Also note that in Ocala it is full of trees and forest, my uncle happened to live right across from a forest. When I went into my cousins room, her and her sister were both playing dolls so I joined them. It was pretty fun for about an hour until we started dancing. When I stood up I took a glance outside the window and saw a man standing in the woods across from the house. I couldn't see him clearly but all he did was stand there and stare into the window of the room. As I was taking a closer look he tilted his head to the side and smiles. Automatically I close the curtains and ask both of my cousins who was that man out there. They told me that its normal and he's just some random guy that usually stands there and watches them. I don't know what they were thinking but I thought it was creepy. Apparently he stands in that exact same spot on some days and just watches both of my cousins. I shrugged it off, giving that I was still young so I didn't know any better. Later on when we went outside to play a few games, the man was gone. I kept glancing towards the woods, but there was nothing there. We continued talking and playing, and I then got permission to spend the night with them. Later on about 9pm, my parents went to a hotel and everyone else in the house was asleep except for me and my cousins. We were just talking until we heard a loud sound from outside. When we looked out through the window, the same man from earlier was standing in the same spot in the woods just staring at us. I told them to turn off the lights as I closed the curtains and made sure the windows were locked. We just slept really close the rest of the night.

That was the last time I saw that man. Now when I go up there ,the first thing I always check is that spot in the woods where the man stood.

Posted by u/_goodxvxbes_95