Hotel California

My mother invited me with her to Los Angeles for a 3 day getaway...of course I agreed. She booked a hotel and flights and we made our way to the airport full of excitement to explore the city and have some mother/daughter time. When we touched down we decided to explore and grab a bite to eat before heading over to our hotel room. When we finally arrived tired and ready for a shower and good nights sleep we couldn't help but notice the hotel was kind of a dump, however it being so late and us being so tired we decided we would stay the night and change hotels in the morning. I could not get this uneasy feeling to go away no matter what I did, so I had a hot shower and decided to explore every inch of the room to ease my mind. Everything was somewhat old and tacky but nothing was out of place until I opened the closet. I was so shaken up when I opened the closet having moved some things around to find a door approximately 4 ft tall. I opened the door and found a room with 4 chairs set around 2 sets of shackles on the floor. I called my mom and told her to call the police. She wouldn't. She said you know this is probably a BDSM thing. I shut the small door and pushed a chest against the door and the wall of the closet essentially making it impossible to open. I also took a chair and wedged under the knob to the door leading out. It was then that we noticed there were no windows in our room. At this point I knew no one was getting in, so we went to sleep knowing the slightest noise would wake me up being a light sleeper,and it did. I woke up around 3 to the sound of the little door in the closet trying to be opened. I woke my mom up and told her to call the police. Next I heard the knob to the room quietly turning. My mom wanted us to scream the cops are on the way...I motioned her to be quiet. I wanted them caught after all. The police arrived no lights or sirens and busted 2 couples. The hotel owners and his brother and sister in law. Can you imagine women not only allowing this to go on but participating in it as well. About a year later we received a call from the arresting officers letting us know that these couple were not only committing rape together, but after pulling the wives aside, they found they were also torturing their victims to death and disposing of the bodies. I never want to stay in another hotel again.

Posted by u/steague