The little girl in my house (true story)

When I was about 10 years old, I was in my room playing with some of my toys I had. It was earlier in the morning on a weekend so both of my parents were home (they're both teachers) and my two younger brothers. I remember hearing a very loud bang coming from the bathroom across the hall. Naturally, I wanted to check it out. The bathtub in there had sliding glass doors on it, and when I walked in, the glass was completely shattered but still sitting in place. There was no spot where it looked like it was hit at all, just shattered evenly across the entirety of both doors. When I called my mom to look at it she said it was strange but just kind of brushed it off. So I go back into my room. About 20 minutes later there's another loud bang. I go back in and the glass is all over the floor but pushed out towards the tile as if someone had pushed it out from inside the tub. This is the first experience I had in my house.

About 8 years later, I had a job at Taco Bell and was working the night shift (I typically would get off at 3AM). One night, when I got home from work, I walked into my house and something felt really weird. I turned my flashlight on and scanned the area. I turn the corner to look down the hall towards my room and that's when I see her, a younger girl with very tattered clothes and long black hair. It scared the hell out of me. I remember looking down at the ground for a second and look back up and she had disappeared completely. I ran into my room as quick as I absolutely could. Needless to say, didn't sleep much that night.

It really shook me up so I decided to look into things that have happened in my area. And what I found scared me to no end. I found a news report saying there was a girl that was stabbed about 50 times with a screwdriver in a field in my city in 1998. I came to find out that she had lived in the exact house I now live in. And in my back yard, there's a handprints in the concrete that belong to a young child's. Above them, there's a name.

It's the name of the girl that was killed.

Below them is a year.

The year states 1998.

Posted by u/itsnotechristian_