There is something in my house

*These are just a few stories of what have happened in my house over time since we moved here in 2007*

When I was probably around 14, I was home alone with my brothers. They were both upstairs in their rooms playing video games and I was settling onto the couch, about to watch a movie when I heard a door opening. I got up and looked around the corner to see my basement door was slightly open. I went over and shut it, obviously scared as hell because nobody was there. I went up to my brothers room and told them what happened and they said "it was probably the wind." But the windows weren't even open. Also, I used to have two dogs, one wouldn't even go into the basement and the other one got sick every time he did...which is still strange to me to this day....

Another creepy thing that happened was, I took my brothers iPod and went to take a selfie and I saw a black figure standing beside me in the camera. it couldn't have been my shadow because the staircase was behind me and there wasn't even a wall behind me. I never touched his iPod again.

When I was around 7 I was playing outside by myself. When I came back inside my siblings were horrified and asked me why I locked my room door. I hadn't even been in my room, let alone inside. They told me the door was locked and that they called for me and they heard me respond from inside the room. We still talk about it today.

posted by u/planetcorpt7b