My Ghost Story

So a little back story-

My family owns 200 acres in North Wisconsin. There used to be an old farm house on the property built in 1889. The house stood two stories high and was painted a light blue. My relatives called that building home for generations and many lived there until the day they died, often in the house. After countless sighting and encounters my aunt decided it was time to put the house to rest. She began construction on her new house just 200 feet away from the old one. As the construction was coming to a close and it was time to begin moving in, she removed furniture and belonging that she wanted to furnish the new house with this included doors, dressers, beds, dishes, and silverware. When they were all moved out my aunt hired an excavator to demolish the house. My aunt instructed the operator to dig a large hole about 20 feet deep in the front yard. She then instructed him to tear the house down piece by piece and throw it into the hole. When the house was all tore down and put to rest in the pit. My aunt walked to the edge with a 50 pound bag of de-icing salt and lighter fluid. She salted the old wood that she once called a home, and emptied the bottle of lighter fluid on the shingles that once kept her dry. My family lit the match together and dropped into the pit. As the shell of the house caught fire, drinks were poured and the celebration began. Looking back on it now, I realize that my aunt was trying to get rid of the spirits that resided in that old house. But didn't do a very good job due to the furniture she moved into the new house. What we realize now., is the ghosts of our dead relatives are attached to these items. Items they used to use. Beds they used to sleep on. Doors they used to walk through. Dishes they used to eat on. They were attached, they followed my aunt and her four kids into the new house with them. They moved in along with my family. They made themselves comfortable. My aunt and cousins loved the new house. And so did my deceased relatives. Things started going to shit about a week after the move.

So here was the back story. I'll explain more events and stories. Both first hand and those of my cousins in future posts. (Didn't want to make this too long)

Posted by u/towelapes