Yes Or No

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to work on this fic. I got sick again. --__-- My immune system is shot. I had a horrible case of pneumonia when I was in high school which nearly got me hospitalized, and weakened both my lungs and immune system. Ever since then I get sick a lot.

My uncle is staying with me and my grandmother at the moment, and he was kinda picking at me for lying around, and didn't let up even after I said I was feeling worse. Wtf do you want me to do, man?? Miraculously heal myself and jump up to do housework and shit?? >:( I hate older adults. (60yrs+) They think people my age are just lazy. Um, hello??? Depression and anxiety are real illnesses, fucker!! Plus, I have achy joints/muscles, sinus pressure/drainage, a sore throat, a queasy stomach and an earache on top of all that! Grrr.... I'm the most helpful of my siblings, yet I still get shit flung at me for the littlest stuff. TTT.TTT

Rant over, have a nice time reading. ^_^

Yo kept glancing over at Pha, heart beating fast when he noticed the other doing the same thing. What happened the night before still seemed so surreal...Yo wanted to pinch himself to make sure it wasn't a dream. But then Pha would ask why he was doing that, then give him that smirky smile, and...yeah, okay, Yo liked the smile even when it was aimed at him.

So sue him.

Yo bent over his plate again, hiding how his face was heating up at the attention Pha was giving him. Instead of the porridge restaurant from before, Pha had taken him a little further from the campus to make sure no one else would intrude on their breakfast together. Yo was hoping it counted as a date.

"Is your food that interesting?" Pha sounded amused.

Yo lifted his head, wrinkling his nose at Pha. "I'm hungry."

Pha clucked his tongue at Yo, using his thumb to wipe some sauce from Yo's lower lip. "You're messy is what you are."

Yo stared as if in a daze as Pha licked his thumb clean. Why does he keep doing that...doesn't he know how that affects me??? At Pha sly smile, Yo jerked his head away, closing his eyes. That...he knows full well what he's doing. Jerk!

"What are you up to today?"

Yo shrugged, reaching for his water glass. "I still have a couple days until classes start up for me. Probably read through my textbooks, see what I'm getting myself into."

"You haven't done that already?"

Yo shot him a look. "Hey, not all of us think of school all the time."

Pha leaned closer, trapping Yo with his heated gaze

Pha leaned closer, trapping Yo with his heated gaze. "I don't think about school all the time."

Yo swallowed hard, setting his fork and spoon down on his plate with a loud 'clink'. "O-oh? Then what?"